❦ CH 08 ❦

DEMON 08 | FUTILITY

HARSH cough erupt from your lips as you recall the memories that you and Uzui held, who looked to have read your eyes and movement. A slight blush crept on his cheeks as he turn his head sideways,

"I see..."

Uzui was trying hard not to break from the wild thoughts he was gathering, the lewd moans, the contorted pleasure of your face and the view of his squirts dripping down your-

"Tengen?" He was suddenly brought back to reality as you flutter your lashes at his pink orbs, he started to wonder why Shinazugawa, Iguro, Rengoku and Tokitou rejected you in the first place.

When he too, got the news from you that you were rejected four times within your Hashira years - excuse him, it sounds like school years where girls talk about their crushes.

First of all, he thought it was hilarious that a clumsy girl who proclaimed herself, an Ice controller was falling over heels for every male her eyes set upon on. Bringing things to present, he was now the one setting an eye on her.

"Tengen?" You softly called.

"YN, you're confusing me." He grunt, ruffling his own white locks. The death, funeral and now, alive.

"I think we should head back, the others might be waiting." Forcing a innocent smile, Uzui irresistibly melt in and push himself off the grass, "You can get away by flashing me those smiles today but next time, it won't be a smile you'll wear when I got my hands on you, doll."

The firm and sexy comment he made, gave a heated vibe off your back and you had to blink away the ache igniting in you.

When the two of you return to the base, Mitsuri came gushing out on you; round pouted lips and hands cup into a ball, you knew something came up while you were gone.

"Yes?"

"Amai-san~ The Fire Pillar is going out on a solo mission supposedly but Iguro-kun started blabbering on how it would be best if he goes instead with you but then Rengoku refused and-and-and...what was it again?" A polished finger lay on top of her chin as she replays the scene.

"Mitsuri, would you please explain like giving me a cut scene or something more understandable?" A sweat tumbles your forehead as you sight her struggle with her memories,

"Think of everything like a warm bath. Nice, smooth and relaxing...now inhale deeply then exhale," The Love Pillar did as told, "-clear your mind and now, start."

IN deep breathe, Rengoku reopen his fiery eyes and land them on Iguro who had his glaring at him, for the past minutes ever since YN had left after the Sound Pillar, that they argue on who was going on a partner mission with the girl.

"Give her up, Ren. I had her first." Iguro hiss.

Rengoku cackle at the remark, "You shattered the poor princess and she came to me, I'm the one."

Tomioka stood by the side followed by the two other female Hashira, almost in trance that a heated quarrel was involving a certain oblivious Hashira.