❦ CH 10 ❦

DEMON 10 | ...

BLOOD painted the Flame Pillar as his leg trembled clutching his side to cease the bleeding. He was now too weak to even use his breathing to stop it. Akaza was barely in his state, the smug was still clinging on his lips at the human before him.

"Giving up, are we?" He taunted.

"You know, I was considering on sparing your life if you hadn't bugged in. You could've easily gave me that girl, she's worth eating than four of you." The demon only shook his head in disappointment before towering Rengoku, "I think I will play with you for a little while before I rip that annoying head of yours."

He then stepped on his ankle causing the poor pillar to grunt in anguish. The mere scene aroused the sickening demon to the edge, the begging screams of his victims were melodies echoing in the night.

Sadly, this human was stubborn. He applied more pressure till he can hear the crack of his joint, "I don't think you'll be able to walk now."

Akaza was enjoying his toy so much that he was starting to get tired tormenting him. A grip was held stern on Rengoku, cutting the access to his lungs.

"And now...you won't be able to br-"

A gurgling sound filled the air as the demon stumble backward, applying pressure to the gash on his neck. His eyes wandered to the intruder who managed to lay a wound without him sensing the culprit.

"Y...yo...u.." He choked, seeing the familiar maroon orbs.

"Kyo-kun..." You immediately cradle the boy in your arms, "I'm here. Listen to me, don't you ever sleep. Don't rest your eyes, you bitch. I don't give a fuck about your rules for as long as I can remember! Fuck that and fuck you for being stupid!"

Inosuke froze at the vulgar that left your lips. It was a miracle that you coped with the situation but saying things inappropriately in this time was shocking enough.

"H...Hey, you came back..." The infamous smile on Rengoku returned as he gaze in your unmistakable beauty, "...I'm so happy." He let out soft laugh but shorten when he coughed vigorously.

"Stop talking! You're opening up your injuries, moron!" You teared up, holding up his palms and kissing it.

Rengoku felt his heart melt at the soft touch and he wish nothing more than to say what both his head and chest wished to speak. In one small intake of the air, he clutched your palm.

"YN, do you know my favourite alphabet?"

You blinked in both confusion and tears, "Kyo, we don't have time for-"

"I...love U."

Your words were sealed back tight as lips mold perfectly in with your own, a lone tear slipped down your face as you felt the feelings the man wanted to say - the sad fact that he was in the brink of dying didn't save the problem at hand.

I love you dearly, YN. Despite the decisions I've done, I want to restart everything...

A churning pit of dominance burns in your chest you taste the metabolic blood of Rengoku, your eyes shot open in storming blue and broke into hunger for more blood. Almost acting as a juice from a fruit.