Once I've stood up he's right in front of me fiddling with his hands. "What's up?" I ask. He shrugs "we didn't really talk about that night" he lets out. I nod and look down at my feet "right" I whisper. "I don't know if you've noticed but it's a bit awkward between us" he adds. I let out a sigh and run my hair through my hair "I was sort of avoiding the awkward tension" I tell him truthfully. He nods "well would it be less awkward if I told you that I enjoyed it?" He asks.

My face heats up a bit "um no, i uh I actually enjoyed it too" I let out the truth. He looks at me surprised "really?" He asks. I nod laughing slightly "yeah, you're good at it" I compliment him. His face becomes red and I laugh lightly. We talk for a bit longer and he stretches with me, he's got a match after the interview. The same guy from earlier comes up to the both of us "your match is in 5 please make your way to the gorilla, Braun yours will be shortly after" he lets us know. We both nod and decide to walk together.

Once we're there he side hugs me "you've got this" he whispers. I nod looking up at him and we high five right as my music starts. I walk past Sonya and Mandy on my way out and don't bother saying a word to either of them.

I go out and the fans cheer like crazy and I smile brightly excited for this match. I've only lost a couple matches so I'm guessing Mandy isn't excited to face me. I stand in the corner and her music starts, she walks out and Sonya stands behind her with her resting face. They get to the ring and Mandy shows off a bit and I roll my eyes making sure the camera man gets it in shot.

___________________

As we're getting to the end of the match Mandy tries doing a jump from the top and I roll away standing up before she does. "Come on Mandy!" Sonya shouts. Just to continue the act I look over at Sonya as I give Mandy my finishing move. I pin her and the ref counts to 3 before Sonya can jump in.

Instead of attacking me they roll out and make their way up the ring. Before I know it I'm back stage and the interviewer is asking me questions and I'm answering them the best to my ability. "Where do you see yourself in the future?" She asks. I smile "well I would love to be dominating the women's division-" I say before Braun interrupts as planned.

He looks me up and down "I can see it" he says with a smirk. I smile softly "oh uh thanks Braun, have fun out there" I nod at him and he winks before walking out of frame. The interviewer looks at me surprised "is there anything going on between you?" She asks. I scoff "what?  No" I shake my head and walk out of frame. They cut the cameras and I walk up to Braun. "Who are you facing?" I ask. "Baron" he answers. "Ha okay have fun, I'll see you later" I pat his shoulder and he pulls me into a hug.

We separate and go different directions. I walk towards catering and scratch the back of my neck nervously. All the girls look at me when I walk in and I join Nattie and liv at the table. Liv has some sort of chicken dish in front of her and Nattie is eating pasta salad. Their eyes widen as I sit in front of them "what was that?" Liv asks. I shrug and my face gets a bit warm "you're red" Nattie points out. Sitting back I let out a groan "stoooop it" I look back at them fiddling with my fingers.

"Do you like him?" Liv asks. I shrug "I'm not sure, I might i don't know" I answer semi-honestly. She tilts her head giving me a look. "Ok ok I think I do" I raise my hands feeling guilty. I feel like I should tell them what happened that night so they can help me figure out my feelings. Nattie stands up "I gotta go pee I'll be back" she lets us know. From that I decide to only tell liv.

I look at her as soon as nattie's gone "you can't tell anyone else" I raise my pinky and she hooks hers to mine. "I pinky promise" she whispers. I let out a sigh "the night we all went out, I couldn't remember what room number I was so he took me to his room" I start. Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth. "I tend to word vomit when I'm drunk, I told him that Nattie and Alexa wanted him and I to have sex" I continue. She lets out a laugh and I shake my head already embarrassed.