Welcome to Earth! and... the truth spills

Start from the beginning

As Will told them this all of the males are now on guard.

Mike: BUT! don't fret because I know ways we can get to the place easy without going through the hell were going. BUT FIRST! everyone stay low and frosty because this place maybe old, but don't be fooled. Cameras and guards! so! everyone stick with Lily or Will. Oh! Lil... pass me the BOX.

Lily: Gotcha! 

Lily passes me a huge bow that would fit me as everyone starts to look at me strangely. 

Winter: In what in Oum name are you going to do with that?

Mike: Winter.. a cardboard box IS the ultimate weapon for stealth and infiltration missions. A cardboard box can even SAVE A LIFE!

Everyone looks in disbelief and as Winter is a second in commanding officer with Ironwood she is beyond shock.

Winter: Do you know what your saying!? that is the stupidest and dumbest idea! 

Mike: Exactly! because they wouldn't expect it! I said with a proud smile.

Winter: ......I can believe what I'm about to say, but...... that sounds....a great plan. She said as she looks down to the floor.

Everyone in the room went silent and the only thing was heard was Zwei panting. Until I hear Qrow shaking as he was holding back his laughter. 

Mike: Okay everyone... lets go. I said as I get to a Snake crouch stance.

Third POV

As everyone started to follow Will and Lily as you were more further away from the group as you were checking everywhere. For the Yang, Ruby, Artemis, Summer, Tai, Qrow, Raven, Zwei(getting carried by Summer) and Vernal they talk about there going to be safe. Ruby, Yang, and Qrow explained that Art is your kid with Ruby also told them Art is adopted. Summer and Tai are happy to see that their little girl is now a mother and they introduce themselves to Art. She got a bit scared a first because she's not from their world she from an alternate universe, but Art remember that they're not the monsters from her world. Art greeted them with a warm smiled that in Summer and Tai minds they both said "Kawaii~" also she met Raven and Vernal. Now she has finally met her grand aunt and Art gave a warm smile as well. Glynda, Ozpin, Neo, Amber,  and Penny they stick close as they know anything could happen in anytime. That goes the same with CVFY and JNRP. The Belladonna family, Sienna, and Illia were all in guard as they're faunus they could see through the darkness of night. For the Schnee gamily they kept close as Lily is behind them as she is with Weiss.

Weiss: Lily.. where are we going? and.. I don't know anything from these old buildings?

Lily: Look.. what we can do for now is follow Mike. Mike know places that we uses to play at and hide where no one would expect. The only thing I could tell now is Mike.. always thinks five steps ahead from the enemy. 

Willow: Wiess.. whose this?

Winter: Mother this here is Lily Gray she's.. the one I gave my blessing to.

Willow and Whitley were both shocked at this news.

Lily: Lets save our introductions for later when we're safe. Agree?