Chapter 12-Trouble..For them

This story belongs to Sarah j.Maas I claim no ownership over the characters from her story or anything else. Only the plot.

"So can someone explain what happened here?"

Blood and the assassins were strewn across the sidewalk, with all of their weapons tossed aside. Burn marks were evident everywhere, and everybody at this point could guess what had happened.

Now Azriel was standing there, having just got out of the interrogation with Lucien he was immedietly reported to by one of his spies that there were sightings of flames blasting into the sky, causing everyone to panic.

He already had enough problems, ever since they arrived there has been non-stop work for him to do, as there should be, since he is the spy master of the Night Court, but it was starting to pile high.

Both of them especially Aelin have been a handful to deal with, honestly she acted like Rhysand at this point, both of them were stubborn and reckless.

So here he was, confronting Aelin and Manon about the carnage that started right in the middle of Velaris, the sole haven for people of all types to redeem themselves and heal, the city that also claimed to be the safest of all.

Azriel raised his eyebrow "So?"

Aelin grinned sheepishly "Well things kinda happened?"

Flashback

"So who want's some first?" Aelin grinned while unsheathing Goldyrn, the sun glinting off the blade, in a menacing fashion.

The attackers glanced at each other, they couldn't sense that she was completely fae, but her confidence unsettled them, causing them to be wary of what she could actually do.

One of them spoke up, Aelin assumed he was the leader, "You know what to do, the leader will have our heads if we don't bring theirs, they look weak enough, just finish this!".

His threat struck a chord, and all of the worry that was previously present on them had vanished, and they all rushed forward.

An arrow made it's way to Aelin's face, but the attackers were surprised to see her instantly surrounded by a burst of flames, making her seem much more deadly than they made her out to be.

Now there was new fear ignited within them since they new that she did in fact possess magic, and Aelin grinning maniacally just added to that, they started backing away from her.

They looked at each other, all of them seemed worried now "We weren't informed that she was fae, is she from the autumn court?"

They themselves didn't seem to be gifted with any powers, so their obvious fear was understandable but then one of the assassin's realized something even more worrying

"Wait, where's the other one?"

That was the last words he could utter before his throat was torn out by Manon, he gasped for air for a moment, before collapsing in a heap.

Aelin smirked "Took you long enough to realize" 

This statement was soon followed by her releasing a torrent of flames, setting everything in front and around her on fire while Manon dodged  out of the flames.

Manon flared  "You almost cooked me as well as them!"

Aelin shrugged "Well I didn't, so what's the fuss about?"

"Why do I even bother?"

The leader of the group was still alive, and he managed to stumble up as Manon and Aelin strided towards him.

He was leaning on his sword that he stuck into the dirt for balance, he was wounded pretty badly but would most likely live.

"So, who was this leader that you spoke of hmmm?" Aelin asked 

He coughed up blood before he could answer but he did "..My master..he will get all of you and he will reunite the Valg and Hyberns force into a greater one..cough..none of you will su-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence since he was knocked out by Aelin,

"Blah blah blah, we'll all get killed we get it, heard this one too many times think of something new once in a while why don't you?"

Aelin then looked around at the destruction she actually had caused, some buildings and streets had been set on fire, and there were small craters where she had caused some explosions.

"Well..Crap"

Flashback End

Azriel stared at her pointedly "In my over 500 years of existence, no incidences happened here, and the second you all show up there has already been two intrusions, just be glad that you didn't kill anybody else"

And of course, Aelin had to ask the most important question first

"So I don't have to pay for damages right?"

Sorry for no updates, I thought this story was a lost cause up until now, but apparently not.

I hope everybody is doing well and is coping with social distancing and Isolation, I know I am having a rough time. I am going to pass some time on Monday since my school is starting class on Tuesday.

Just saying, a new game is coming out called Bannerlord and I am hyped, if anyone want's to play with me hit me up.

I will be free all of these days before school so if you have questions for me, ASK THEM NOW!

anyways I will come up with the next chapter soon, so look out for that

I'm still a bit rusty with writing and the whole story, as well as Sarah.j.maas's stories and plots and everything else so if I did get something wrong please tell me.

For now

-W.O.V out