Overpowered (teen wolf crossover)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you -" Bella says only to find the stranger has disappeared.

Weeks go by since that incident sometimes (m/n) wished he hadn't acted but other times he's proud he did, it's been so long since he blessed this earth with his hellhound form, he rarely used it but when he did chaos would surely follow. It was like hell on earth, literally. Luckily nothing to bad took place, (m/n) had saved a chan of vampires and he was proud of himself.

He knew that the family of vampires were looking for him - he had his ravens keep an eye on them just incase something else were to happen to them. They didn't know it yet but they were under his protection.

Another week goes by with nothing to eventful happening, he had gotten a job at the daycare in town. Whiles he may not look like it the man adored children, and he was proud to say that he was the children's favorite teacher at the daycare. He also worked a part time job over the weekends where he would deliver things for different businesses.

Currently it was Saturday and he was deleivering a pizza to someone named Lydia Martian, she had ordered triple of everything. Cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza and sausage pizza.

After getting the address and driving over to her house he could feel something off in the air, he wasn't sure what it was but it was like this bad feeling was lingering around the house.

Going to knock on the front door the male deliver noticed that it was cracked open, now he was on high alert. Pushing the door open gently he didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary, a few items seemed to be tossed around and the kitchen was missing a couple of knives and forks - using his super powered heating he could hear the pants and growls of fighting coming from the back of the house.

Dropping the pizza down onto the dinning room table he storms off into the back of the house were two packs of wolves seemed to be fighting.

"You won't win this Scott so why don't you just give up!" A teenage boy growled out to another who was heavily injured on the floor.

"Never Theo!" Scott growled back even when he was in pain he still carried on fighting.
Having heard enough (m/n) created a fire ball in his hand, Theo ran towards Scott ready to kill him with his claws and teeth out but halted in his steps when a fireball was thrown at his foot, he jumped back in surprise and looked up in the direction of which the fireball came from.

"Guess again fucker!"

Theo growled in annoyance before sending his pack of Chimeras at the male. "Attack him! Kill him!" He growled out.

"Ooh this is gonna be fun, I haven't used this move before so you'll be my test subjects for it. Hope I don't burn off to much fur," (m/n) grinned cheekily and runs forward, like in the battle with the Cullens he rushes forward at a speed no supernatural creature nor human could keep up with before he jumped up and slammed his hands into the ground.

Once again the little gamer voice in his mind goes off, "FINISH THEM!"

"Power move - Waves of Flames!" (M/n) shouts.

The McCall pack watches in terror and shock as a wave of flames burst from the earths soil and surfers over towards the chimera pack who gives it a look of terror before running away with their leader being the first one gone. Before the wave of flames could do any real damage (m/n) cancels it before saying another spell.

"Earths core - earths restoration!" The ground which was burnt by the wave of flames begin to grow back new grass and flowers which had previously been destroyed.

"You kids alright?" (M/n) asked breathing heavily. Stiles eyes widen at the male, "Holy shit!"

Before any of them could ask him any questions - cause after what happened who wouldn't ask questions he tells them. "I would really not mention this to anyone, 2 reasons really. I can kill you and I can erase your memories. Plus no one would believe you." He says.

"That's three," malia mumbles.

"Fair enough. Oh and the pizzas you guys ordered are in the kitchen." He says and before anyone could ask him any more questions he's quick to disappear - only to reappear in the car he drove over there and drive off into the night.
The Cullens couldn't get the man out of their head and neither could the McCall pack. Theo and his pack would send glares to them at school but made no further actions at attacking, they were afraid the mystery male would come back to finish them off and as much as they didn't want to admit it if he were apart of the McCall pack they feared for their lives.

Edward had heard Stiles thoughts when he had come to pick up Renesmee from school. Bella was with him but he didn't mention anything to her, taking in the boys license plate he made a mental note to pay him a visit that night.
And that he did, whiles Renesmee was busy with the females of the family Edward had gathered the males up in a room together - Jacob included. He had explained what he had heard earlier that day and told them of the boy who had a similar incident like they had.
Sam and his pack had been called up by the Cullens and they would arrive in a couple of hours. The plan was to meet up at Stiles house and once Sam and his pack arrived they would all join forces to find this man.

"He saved us once, in the past." Sam had said when the McCall pack asked how they had met this mystery stranger. "If we can find him like you said we can then we would like to personally thank him for risking his life for us all." He says

"So what - we just knock on this guys door and explain to him that we know what he is and thank him?!" Emmett says.

After the guys had found stiles and confronted him on the matter he had called up the pack and they all talked with one another and did a bit of research, it wasn't hard to find out about their savior. Search up beings that can control fire you get the infamous God of Elementals.
(M/n) was the God of Elementals, fire, water, earth, wind and even blood apparently. He was also part hellhound which comes from the fact his father is the literal god of the underworld, not hades or the devil. There were other levels to the underworld from what stiles had read, his father was a powerful entity that went by the name of Zlago, he was in a relationship with another powerful devil, demon named Zozo the Demon.

Together they had (M/n), the woman who took both demons seeds combined was a goddess, not a very known one but she was a elemental goddess who used her powers to help the beings of earth. Shame she died when she birthed (m/n).

"Do you think he knows we're here?" Stiles asks.

"Oh I think he does," Jacob says nodding his head towards the male that stood with his arms crossed over his chest and a mischief grin. The Cullens parked their cars and out exited the clan of vampires as well as the McCall pack. Sam's pack wasn't to far behind and ran off behind some trees to shift back into their humans forms.

"There he is," Seth says pointing at the man.

"Took you all long enough, now how about some sandwiches. I've been told I make one hell of a grilled cheese sandwich!"