Ruthless Beast 2

Mulai dari awal

Leah doesn't know what overcame her, she felt feelings - feelings unknown to her about this male and she wouldn't let someone else take that from her. The pack looks just as suprised as everyone else upon finding out the news.
"What?!"

"So let me get this straight. Leah is James bloodsinger, this strange dude is leahs imprint and he's also apparently Jane's mate? What in the living hell is happening?!" Emmett says.
"I don't know but I can't say I agree with any of it so far," the male finally speaks.

"As far as I'm considered I'm the one in the middle of something that I can't seem to care about," (M/n) says.

"If you don't care then why are you even here?!" Leah was angry at him. She was angry that he didn't care, maybe she wanted him to care - she wasn't sure her emotions were all too confusing right now.

"Because I to was confused. I was confused on why every night I would fall asleep with you in my mind, why you - and you specifically kept me awake late at night? Why did you haunt my every thought and activity through out the day. As days came and went I found out why; it was because you were my true bond."

"Your what now?!"

"True bond. In other words you are my mate," (m/n) says with arms crossed over his chest he takes a step forward causing Leah to take a step back. He was after all intimidating height and all. "Don't shy away now, come forward. I wish to see you in better lighting."
The pack goes to stop Leah but she moves past them quickly - as quickly as her feet will take her until she stops just inches from him. Her height is nothing compared to his own, large hand rises up and Leah eyes flutter close at the height she felt from them. "You're quit beautiful little one, if we were back on my world I'm sure mother would've had us married by now."

Leah eyes flutter open softly. "You're world?"
"Yes my world. I am not from here little one. I come from a species known as Loboan my home world or planet is known as Luna Lobo. I am a prince and mixed breed, the only one of my kind. I am not only a Loboan but am also part Pyronite which is where I get my lava form from that you saw last time. I am also part Galvanic Mechamorph, though it doesn't show much in my forms."

Jane hated that her mate was ignoring her but what she hated more was the fact he was paying more attention to the female mutt and not her. With anger filled eyes she glares at the male. "Pain." Nothing happens so she says it again, "Pain." Once again she tries this time saying it louder; "Pain!"

(M/n) chuckles, he could feel the smallest of tingles over take his body but it doesn't do much to him, his eyes leave Leah only to fall on Jane who looks bewilderedly at him, "My powers...why don't they work on you?"

Pushing Leah back behind him gently the male takes a slow walk to Jane his long legs getting him there in under a minute, he towers over her and bends down slightly to loom over her shorter frame, his eyes glare into her red ones.
"Because you are weak."

It felt like someone had just stabbed her in her chest and ripped out her unseating heart.
"Your powers are nothing and you are nothing."

Again with the stabbing pain, it felt like she was watching her mother being burned at the post all over again.

"You are weak compared to me. Nothing! Simply a stepping stone that will fade into nothingness once I'm done with it."

Jane felt pain all over here, venom poured from her taking the form of tears and it suprised everyone greatly how much his words affected her, they hadn't even known vampires could cry venom.

"Stop it!" Alec swings on the male and (m/n) takes the sharp punch with everything and more, his face turns only slightly a inch and tears similar to that or claws mark his face. Leah gasp and so does Jane even though she was still bowed at the males feet with tears pouring from her eyes. She didn't know why but seeing her twin mark her mate angered her, it had always been her and Alec but with him how in the picture everything just felt different. Her emotions felt different. She felt different.

Jane stands on shaky legs her small frame shielding (m/n)'s with her own. Her small hands grasp the side of his face gently - afraid of hurting his newly scarred face. Blood laces his face and stains her pale fingers, it continues to pour down the mans face and he doesn't even flinch when their eyes make contact. She knows what she must do now, something unbreakable forms when their eyes connected a bond of sorts. When she turns around to face her twin Jane once sad eyes turn cold - she's giving him the look she gives to all her victims before she hurts them.

Standing his ground Alec calls for his sister to join him at his side but she doesn't, instead she does something no one ever expects her to do. She hurts her twin.

"Pain," she whispers eyes locked on her twins form and then nothing happens expect for the screams that sounds from Alec lips.