Tanjiro x Reader

You, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro were all asleep. The four of you were staying within a house with the wisteria family crest. Your eyes slowly opened. You sat up and saw that no one else was awake yet. You quietly stood up and left the room, making sure you didn't make a sound when you closed the bedroom door behind you.
     As you stepped out of the house, the crisp, cool air of winter mornings hit your face. You shivered, and silently cursed yourself for not bringing your haori with you. Looking up at the sky, you saw that the sun was just starting to rise, it's orange tails barely peaking over the horizon.
     Hearing footsteps approaching you, you turned around, coming face to face with Tanjiro, who was carrying your haori. Thankful, you took your haori from him and draped it over your cold body.
     "Ah, Tanjiro, did I wake you up?" You asked.
     He shook his head. "I woke up and saw you weren't there, so I got worried." You smiled at how sweet he was. Taking a look at him, you noticed he looked cold. He wasn't wearing his haori.
     You giggled. Tanjiro looked at you confused. "Why wouldn't you bring your own haori as well?" You asked him.
     Looking down at himself, he realized that he wasn't wearing his haori. Laughing at himself, he said, "I totally forgot!"
     You loved that about him. You loved how he always put others before himself. You motioned Tanjiro to get closer to you.
     You took one end of you haori and draped it over his shoulders. You both stood there, sharing your haori.
     His face turned bright red, but you couldn't see it through the sun's orange glow. You smiled warmly at him. "Now we can be cozy together!" You said.
     You both watched the sun rise. Suddenly, Tanjiro turned to you.
     "(Y/n)!"
     You tilted your head inquisitively. "Yes Tanjiro?"
     He looked down at his feet for a brief moment and then he looked into your eyes.
     "I love you, (Y/n)! I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you!"
     You were shocked. You could feel your face heat up.
     "I love you too, Tanjiro!" You said. You saw that his face was adorned with a sweet smile.

     Pulling you close, he met his lips with yours.