3 New patients

Orga P.O.V

I was hanging around the guild when I saw Sting, Rogue, and Rufus walking in. They all went on jobs and got pretty hurt from them. Sting had a broken arm. Rogue had a broken leg. And Rufus had a concussion. 

I walked over to them. "C'mon. Let's get you to the doctor." I said. They all looked at me in confusion like the bunch of idiots the were. "Our guild has a doctor?" Sting asked. I looked at him with a 'wtf' face. "Yes." I answered. "I had no idea-" Rogue started. "That our guild had a doctor." Rufus finished. I sighed and dragged them all with me until we got to the door. 

Alyssa P.O.V

I was treating some guild member while he was staring at my body. I was disgusted. I wrapped his arm up. "Done! Come back next week so we could see if your arm got better!" I said with a fake smile. He nodded and left. 

"Next week? We both know you could've healed him right now." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Orga. I smirked. "When he decides to look at me instead of my body, I'll think about it." I say. He laughs.  

"So what's up?" I ask. He pointed to three boys behind him. "These three idiots." He said. "They didn't even know the guild had a doctor until I told them today." 

I sweat dropped. "But I've been here for 6 or 7 months by now." 

"I know." Orga replied. "So can you fix them?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you know who I am? Of  course I can fix them!!" I said with sass. He laughed "Okay bye."

I looked at them then I closed my eyes. Water surrounded the parts where they got hurt. They looked at me in surprise. I could sense that Sting and Rogue were dragon slayers and that Rufus used maker magic. They healed in a few minutes. I smiled at Sting and Rogue's exceeds who were there the whole time. Wynter and Ocean were always in my office hiding. They were hiding because I didn't want anyone to see them and find out that I'm a dragon slayer.

They all left my office and I stayed in my office for a while. Then master came in and praised me for doing such a good job. He told me that other guilds wanted to meet me! I was surprised when he told me I could have the rest of the day off. "Master it's fine, really." I said. But he wouldn't have any of it. "I order you to have the rest of the day off." He said sternly. I nodded nervously.