Chloe | Saturday

Saturday

Saturday

"What's up, party people!" Chloe called as she walked through the Wexlers' front door. Adjusting her grip on her box of supplies, she swept through the living room and out to the back deck where a very pissy Tori stood waiting.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" She snatched the box from Chloe without waiting for a response.

"What, being this sexy?" Chloe shot her a suggestive grin, "Because this is all natural, baby."

Rolling her eyes, Tori strode to the other end of the deck. "No, stressing me out. I told you to be here twenty minutes ago."

For a short girl, she sure was fast. Chloe hustled to keep up with her until they stopped at the beer pong table. Tori began unpacking the cups, staring fixedly at them and not her.

"It's barely noon so you're lucky I'm here at all. I was still in my jammies when you texted me." Checking that no one was around, Chloe leaned in until her mouth rested by Tori's ear. "Besides, you know I like it when you're riled up."

Fighting off a smirk, Tori flipped her hair and took a pointed step away from her. "Well, that makes you the only one. Darren and I have gotten into it, like, twice already, and this isn't even my party. You'd think he'd be rich enough to hire real help instead of bossing the squad around. Half of them didn't even show."

Chloe noticed the man in question through a window that looked in on the kitchen. Even from outside, she could tell his mood was shit. He stood stoically against a kitchen counter, his phone up to his ear. Whatever the other person was saying, it clearly wasn't what Darren wanted to hear.

"Which is exactly why I didn't volunteer. I've never taken orders from a guy before, and Darren sure as hell isn't gonna be the first."

"Just a girl, right?" Tori dragged her eyes up the length of Chloe's body. "After last night, we both know you're very good at doing what you're told."

When their eyes met, Chloe had to physically restrain herself from taking her right there on the table. The girl was kinky, but something told Chloe her standards were a bit higher than that.