Chapter one Question

So hi... I guess I will start things off with a simple hi I mean that's what most people say when stuff is awkward or they meet for the first time so I'm gonna start off with one word one syllable and two letters.....hi. My name is Jessica but I prefer Jess so if you would please. Hahaha lol I got you you thought this was gonna be a boring thing hahahaha ok so anyways yes my name is Jess yes I'm a girl and yes I am a teenager 17 to be exact. But nun of that matters that much age just a number, names just a label, and gender....what dose that have to do with anything? I go to "MM high" founded by some old dude who I guess built this small little hell of a town, which trust me I will be leaving as soon as I turn....a certain age I guess you can say, or at least when I get a car. But the high schools not that bad unless your someone like me.
You see in this school people just don't let go I mean there are your usual clicks life the goths, jocks, preps, ect. But then there's the new clicks the cyber nerds and the book worms the popular sluts that flash there boobs for money then there the dumbest of them all the curls which are mostly blond...but I can complain because my natural hair color is blonde so kudos to them. And last but not lest the alternatives A.k.a. The emos ant there in that group loves the cutest of them all he's a player he knows the game, Jake. Ok ok I know what your thinking "but Jess I bet you he's slept with every girl in the school" ... Yes ...yes that's true but look at him tall slim guy with black straight hair with his bangs parted to the left side an a length were his hair barely covers his ocean blue eyes. And those lips, oh those lips there so full pink and the snake bites. Suddenly I felt a big flick on the back of my head. "Hey" I said with a crappy attitude. It was my best grind gabby but I call her "gab".
Stop all over Jake he will only see you as a creepy stocker girl like I do"she said in a playful manner. I pushed her and she fell into the locker it almost started crying because it was so funny but I controlled my Laughter because right in that moment Jake's blue eyes stared right into my hazel eyes for that minute I wanted to bust out screaming because I was so afraid that something super embarrassing would happen.so I just stared at him and what're for him to look away. He didn't. "Hello I'm still hear on the floor, waiting for an invasion to get my ass up, but no need to rush you." I looked down a gab and pulled her up looking down for a split second than looked right back at jake. But he payed no attention he was to busy talking to his so called "friends."

Finally it came to be after school and I was walking home with gan and her boyfriend James who was actually a total suck up to teachers and especially parents. "Did you see the was he looked at you he was totally checking you out..." The sound of hand voice was totally cut off by the absolute perfection on jakes hair. I stared at him for at lest to minutes than he finally looked back at me when I suddenly jerked my head and body the other direction causing me to fall straight on my ass into a puddle. I sat there for a few minutes till he got into his car and left I finally got up . "omg are you okay that must..." I stopped her right there, "we will never speak of this no one saw it and no one need s to know about it."

The next day passed and the same things kept happening I looked at him went to class repeat. than out on the blue I opened my locker an BAM! There it was, a little white caned saying "if you like me meet me in the back of the school in 10 minutes" singed by jake so I ran to the back of the school and waited and waited and waited and yes you guessed it waited than finally I see a dark figure come out of the corner and I looked with complete happiness in my eyes and yet it was just a disappointment. It was "dr.brown" our school principal.b"miss wood he said in a stern voice, "what in the hell are you doing out hear?"
I laughed and termed away and said nothing maybe I just had to listen to the sings that this was a fake note and that I was being tricked since I lost my ride home I had to walk in to poring rain...
New Motto
To.
Just Listen