𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

ALISON

We were extremely lucky that nobody had walked in on us. Juice is a persuasive little shit, and I couldn't take not having him.

He pulled my underwear up and my jeans as he kissed me. He buttoned my jeans as everyone walked in.

"Why does my sister not have a shirt on?" Jax wondered.

"Because," I hopped on the bar and winced as I laid down. "I am putting ice on my body."

- NARRATOR -

Ali continued laying on bar as kip held an icepack on her stomach.

"Is he giving you a dirty look?" She asked as she observed Half Sack's body language.

"Yes, he is, and he is freaking me out." He replied, causing Ali to laugh.

"My little Puerto Eican hacker isn't scary at all, Kippy."

"I can be!" Juice called from across the room.

"For Fod's sake, Juan Carlos, he's holding ice on me. Compose yourself."

"Sister's a bitch isnt she?" Jax asked, entering the room.

"I'll take your skinny ass on!" She yelled at him with a laugh.

"I'm not taking you on today," he laughed and walked over to her. Ali sat up and was embraced by her brother for the first time in what was felt like forever, and she cried. Jax motioned for Half Sack to get her the shir on the other end of the bar. "Put this on and stop crying." He said, smiling. She complied.

"Jackson Teller, I think you may be the best brother someone who can handle all this shit could ever have." She sniffled.

"How are you feeling, Ali?" He asked her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"I hurt a lot," she said. she lowered her voice. "I feel like I bother all of you."

"Are you kidding?" Jax spoke.

"I need everyone except my pretty little step-daughter in the chapel. Keep Ali company, Sack."

"That's my call." Jax said, walking to the meeting room.

"They always include you, what's going on?" Kip asked her.

"I don't know, but it's pretty scary."