Alex helped me with my home, painting it and decorating, buying furniture and he's been there all along for me and the babies.

Once I finished my coffee, I washed my mug and woke the twins up. Charis was now better and it turned out that she got food-poisoning and she had an allergic reaction to almonds, which she had in a Danish pastry. She fully recovered, thank goodness for that and she's now even louder and more cheerful, if that's even possible.

When I entered their bedroom, I noticed that Kaden was no longer in his bed, but in his sister's, with his arm wrapped protectively around her. This would happen every single day, and since Charis had gotten sick, Kaden has been very over-protective of her. I knew he would be an amazing brother.

I gently shook them both while they lightly snored. They were too adorable. Charis had my light brown hair, but with natural blond highlights and Chase's bright blue eyes and tanned skin from me. Whereas Kaden had tanned skin as well, with dark brown hair and my blue-greyish eyes however, he looked like a mini Chase.

When they finally did wake up, they wrapped their tiny arms around me in a hug and smiled brightly. Charis and Kaden had very similar personalities: they were both loud and out-going, but they both look completely different. Kaden, even at such a young age, had sharp, very well defined features with a small dimple on his right cheek, while Charis had softer facial features and had inherited her both dimples from me.

"Mommy!" they both squealed.

"G'Morning guys, you have to hurry and get dressed, we're going to uncle Alex's," I said grinning.

"Really?" they both cried together.

"Yes really. Now you need to get ready, okay?"

They both nodded eagerly, excited to spend their day with their uncle. They both loved Alex, and missed him terribly when he went away for a world-tour with a new band they had signed. Alex was good with the twins, and spoiling them terribly all the time.

They both made their way to the bathroom, when suddenly, Charis stopped halfway. She turned around to face me, with tears in her eyes and ran to me. I quickly picked her up and sat her on my lap, and gently rubbed her small back.

"What's wrong 'Rissy?" I asked.

"Is our daddy going to be there? Eva says she's going on her holiday with her momma and her bwother and her daddy and she said she's going to the beach and her daddy's going to buy her ice-cweam," she explained, with tears glistening in her eyes.

I kissed the top of her head. "Do you want a daddy?" I asked.

She nodded her head eagerly and to be honest, I felt like the shittiest mother out there. I'd always known that they wanted to see their father, but I was scared that he'd reject them and push them away. If Chase wanted to be their father, I would eventually let him, because when the twins were older, I didn't want them to hate me for never telling them who their father was. My twins mean the world to me and without them, I wouldn't be able to live.

"Okay, maybe you can meet your daddy later on . . .sometime," I said with a small smile and tears in my eyes.

"Really?" she cried once again, her eyes wide in surprise. A massive grin appeared on her face as she waited for my answer.

"Yes really, now get your big bottom up and brush your teeth, we have to go to uncle Alex's. Hurry, we don't want to leave you at home, now do we?" I playfully flicked her cute button nose. She shook her head vigorously before jumping off my lap and running into the bathroom.

I chuckled at her and watched her brushing her teeth by the sink with her brother doing the same on her left.

When they both finished, I filled the bath up with warm water and squirted some bath foam into it. Both of them quickly undressed themselves before jumping into the bath with their ducks. After an hour of what was supposed to be a quick bath, they both reluctantly got out of the water with fingers like prunes.