Lisa kissed his cheek, her mouth covered by her mask. Still, it made his heart flutter, "I'll let you pay the next time, ugly. Let's sit there." She pointed to a small bench at the further end of the chain of stalls, barely seen from a far as it was surrounded by various trees.

The both of them went to it, careful and aware of their surroundings. One slip of their masks and caps and they'll all be dead. He tried to keep his head down, afraid that he might be recognized because of his eyes. He saw Lisa doing the same.

"Finally," She breathed in relief as they escaped the crowd, "We can eat in peace."

"You sure you don't want more?" He asked, placing the food in the space between them as he sat down.

Lisa hummed, handing him one of the sticks she was holding, "Let's finish this one first and then buy some more, okay?"

"Okay, mom."

He watched intently as Lisa picked on the lobster with her chopsticks. She looked like a little bunny, with her big brown eyes as she looked at the food. Slowly, she grabbed a piece and brought it to her mouth.

"Good?" He asked as she chewed.

Her eyes twinkled in delight as she looked at him again, "This is the best shit ever." To which he laughed.

"If you want more, just tell me, yeah?" She nodded eagerly, taking another bite of her food. He dug into his own tornado potato, the flavor exploding in his mouth. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten street food - as he was always on a strict diet. I forgot how good this was.

Lalisa cleared her throat out of a sudden, making him look at her, "When's your next schedule?"

He tilted his head, trying to remember, "Next schedule... I think it would be on the 22nd, for our 5th muster."

"Wow, I'm jealous. Mine would be at the 21st, I'd be going to Paris for CELINE." She sighed, "I wish we'd stop acting like models and have promotions instead."

"Don't lose hope now, Lis. Maybe YG would give you another comeback by the end of the year." He tried to reassure her, to no avail.

"He wouldn't. I just know it." She raised her head to look at him, "Can I have a little bit of your lobster?"

Jeongguk raised his brows as he realized that she was finished with her own. "Oh... sure. But... it's the last one."

She blinked and said, "Never mind. It's yours."

"No, no," He found himself disagreeing, "Open your mouth."

Lisa gave him a look, but opened her mouth otherwise.

"Here comes the airplane," He raised his chopsticks to the air, moved his hands up and down until it reached the entrance of her mouth, "Say ah!"

She rolled her eyes but uttered an unenthusiastic ah as she caught the food in her mouth, "You didn't have to do that, you know."

"I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend here." He shrugged, "Hey,"

"Mmm?" She asked, taking a bite of her potato.

His hands went to her bangs, moving it out of the way to reveal her forehead, "You should stop having bangs for once, Lis. I wanna see your glorious forehead during award shows."

"You wish. My forehead is only exclusive for my cats." She squealed as he moved his hand from her forehead to pinch her cheeks. "Stop that!"

He threw his head back to laugh, "Couldn't help it, you look like a fluffy pancake."