24

ALL TIME ZONES ARE IN EDT
(Lisa is in New Jersey which is 3 hours ahead of Las Vegas where JK is in this chapter)

MAY 3, 2019

Lalisa was pissed.

She didn't know why.

It was 3 am in the morning. She was supposed to be asleep as Blackpink had just finished their last concert in Newark, but she was busy scrolling through her Twitter feed to catch up on the latest bizz of Kpop and what not when one particular video caught her attention.

It was a video of Tori Kelly and BTS, her supposed to be boyfriend talking to the artist eagerly and seemingly to be restless and shy around her.

She rolled her eyes.

She didn't know why, but she rolled her eyes.

The last time they texted was this morning, May 2nd, where she had congratulated him and the boys for winning such an award. After that, she didn't reply to any of his texts.

Why you may ask.

Before the BBMAs started, Jeongguk couldn't help but gush over text that he was so, so excited to meet Tori Kelly, his long time idol. Lisa was fine with it, knowing that idols having idols were a normal thing. Hell, she also had idols, too, particularly Normani - but that doesn't really matter.

Back to the story, Lisa empathised with what he felt. She even urged him, telling him go talk to her, Guk, tell her about your Paper Hearts cover and he was like, okay, okay, i will, wish me luck.

That was fine.

After the show, he immediately texted her ahhhh i just met tori kelly i'm crying and continued to text her all about their meeting and how she's so perfect and beautiful and kind and nice and Lisa was fine with that, too.

It wasn't until this morning that she'd congratulated him and all he still talked about is Tori Kelly up to the point where she just told him i'm busy, let's talk later and he just let her be.

He didn't even greet me good morning or told me goodnight or asked if I had dinner or breakfast or if I had enough rest or asked what was I doing. She thought, irritated.

She wasn't jealous. No. Never. She was just... annoyed.

Lalisa checked her messages with Jeongguk once more and after seeing no new message, she closed her phone and slept again.

▪️

She woke up because of the banging on her hotel room door.

Screaming muffled words from under her pillow, no one from outside could really apprehend what she was saying so she was left with no choice.

Before rising from bed, she checked her phone. It was 9 in the morning - still no new messages from Jeongguk. Not that she was expecting, anyway.

Lisa stood up to find her slippers, not bothering to fix her hair or her almost naked body. She was just wearing an oversized shirt with only an underwear underneath - her go-to sleepwear these days.

"Lisa, get the hell out of there!" Jennie's voice sounded on the other side of the door. Jesus, it was 9 am.

"Wait!" She yelled back, struggling to find her goddamn slippers. When she did, she ran to the door and opened it, only to close it again.