chapter 3

Ame will have a little me time if you know what I mean...(he will be having fun in the shower alone)
______________________________________

Ame's pov
I groan as I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off and as always it bothers me

By the way.I think today is an important day and just can't remember...wait a minute...!

Oh shit.Oh shit.Oh shit!its the day Philip will come back!Oh my god!wait he will also introduce new people what will I wear what will I do I must make a best first impression for the new people he'll introduce.

I got up from my bed to be greeted by the sound of birds chirping and my tummy grumbling...

Looks like I need to eat I went out of my bedroom and went down to the kitchen and got two eggs from the fridge I got a spatula and a pan and opened up my electric stove and put my pan on it and added some cooking oil and cracked the eggs and started to cook them and I got myself some bacon and cooked it along with the eggs.

As the eggs and bacon were cooked I took out a plate from the cabinet and put the eggs and bacon on the plate and proceeded to eat them as I finished I went upstairs to my room and got formal clothes and my towel and proceeded to my bathroom and then take off my clothes and hanged my formal clothes somewhere and I went to the shower.

As I open the shower I felt the fairly warm water run down my body and as I look down I see my semi-hard member as I examine it I get a flashback of me and Philip together alone and having-wait what am I thinking?

But he was so...so...why can't I just stop thinking about it?

I breath in and out I looked at my member again and see that I have became really hard

I let out a sigh and to get this over with I got a hold of my member and I started to jerk off I moaned at the pleasure I was giving myself and continued for minutes I was really close,I then climaxed all over the shower floor and continued my shower after that little me time I had.

I put on my formal clothes as I dried myself and got out of the bathroom and proceeded to the place where I was heading and it was not far from my home.

No one's pov
As America was walking by the sidewalk he saw a familiar figure infront of him it was China!

America as the bestfriend of China he ran after him and shout his name.

China's pov
I was on my way to the meeting and heard someone call my name and I think its a he because a girl can never have a voice that thick I look behind me and see it was senpai~

I saw him run towards me and I greeted him"Good morning 'Rica"and gave him a smile

He asked if he could join me walking to the meeting I happily accepted.

Haha!I can't believe it i'm with my senpai~

He then asked if I will be surprised to see him...again...ugh

Why did he say that he has been saying he misses Philip for years now why?did my fake talk not be enough for him to never think about Philip ever again?

No one's pov
America was still talking about Philip not knowing China was getting irritated whenever he hears the name Philip he then swayed his hands infront of China's face but it looked as though China was not paying attention Ame then asked China if he was alright finally China was ok again and he replied with a nod.

After that they both finally arrived to where their meeting was held as they entered they were greeted by the other countries and then both of them went to their respective seats and then immediately the door opened two reveal Philip and two other people who look much alike.

The end of the chapter

______________________________________
Hi guys I appreciate that you guys waited patiently for the third chapter don't worry I will try to publish the fourth one earlier well hope you guys enjoy!