Chapter 14 : Phone Call

Start from the beginning

"You're awake," Deonne says with a tone of surprise in his voice.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asks.

"Better." Is all I managed to say.

Everyone else was dead silent, I looked around and I saw Jimin eyeing Deonne.

We can't talk if Deonne is here.

"I'm suddenly craving for coffee, Deonne, let's make some." Hoseok silently volunteered to lead Deonne out of the room.

"Yeah, make some for me too," Jin says, tagging along Hoseok's scheme. Everyone else was asking for coffee too including me, except for Taehyung.

"It's one in the morning and y'all are asking for coffee?" Taehyung weirdly asks.

I closed my eyes tightly in frustration, but actually, I want to laugh. This is the reason why I'm friends with them, they make me feel different and happy. They make me forget about everything wrong in my life.

Jimin looks at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Though it's not a bad idea, I'll have one too, thanks." Taehyung awkwardly says and both Hoseok and Deonne finally leaves the room.

"You're terrible at reading signals." Jimin huffed at Taehyung.

"Yah, just stop okay?" It was Yoongi. "So what happened?"

"The bitch called and I'm gonna kick her ass." Jimin furies. "She's never gonna see planet Earth ever again."

"Can you just stop it?" Jin looked annoyed.

"What calling that bitch, a bitch? She practically owns that term." Jimin retaliates.

"Yes." Jin calmly answered.

"Why not? She is a bitch." Jimin just practically rolled his eyes at our eldest.

"Just stop okay?" I finally spoke. I can't have them worry over someone who is actually my problem.

"Jungkook is right. We don't need your anger management issues here Jimin and Jin's overly sensitiveness." Namjoon stated. "We need to think straight and help Jungkook."

"On the contrary, I'm sorry but I might not need your help anymore." I looked down after mumbling the words.

"What? Why?" Yoongi's eyebrows were knitted together.

"I don't want you guys to get involved. This is my problem and I'm gonna solve it on my own."

Taehyung faked a laugh. "Your meaning of problem-solving is either running away or ignoring it."

"Yep, and I don't think you can handle it all by yourself Jungkook. You need us." After Yoongi spoke, a lone tear fell from my eye.

Looking at them, I was reminded of how different I was. They must've been enjoying life while I sometimes imagine myself having no life. It just hurts that I can't have the life that I had before. I used to be easygoing, laid back and a fun person, but now whenever I look at the mirror all I can see is how dark my life is.

"We're your friends, and we want to help you, okay?" Jin told me. I nod at him as I tried to control myself from too much.

"And with that, we're going to tell this to your father," Jimin says and no one contradicted his opinion anymore. He then went out of my room with his phone on his ear.

"For now, we need you to rest," Yoongi says.

"How about you? It's too late already, you all need to go home." I advised.

"Too late? The party just started my dear friend." With that, Taehyung digs inside his huge bag and then eventually revealing two bottles of Canadian whiskey. As expected of him, the party-goer of our group.

A second later, the door opens with Hoseok holding a tray of mugs filled with coffee. Deonne's eyes darted towards the bottles of whiskey on Taehyung's hands. "Is there a new change of cravings?" He asks.

=====

After having a glass of whiskey, Deonne decided to rest since he needs to because of his injury and no one objected. For now, it's just the seven of us, like it always had been.

"Kinda weird that you're living with Deonne for now. No offense." Jimin enunciated, he is already on his fifth glass. What a drunkard, no wonder he and Taehyung are really close.

"None taken." I smiled.

"Don't you think he is a bit weird?" Hoseok asks.

"Like how weird? Normal weird or Taehyung weird?" Jin teased.

"Yah!" Taehyung throws a pillow towards Jin and it exactly hit him on the face. "Well, 'X' marks the spot." He grinned. Jin was about to have revenge but Yoongi stopped him from doing so.

"He is just awfully weird in my eyes. Like he is too small and skinny." Hoseok started.

"He did me a favor." Jimin interrupts before sipping on his glass again.

"Yep. He looks like a girl." Yoongi straightforwardly stated which almost made me choke on my own saliva.

"That's too impossible." I nervously laughed. If that was real I could have fainted already or felt that she really is a woman.

"Technically, it can be. Just like the drama Coffee Prince, a woman can pretend like a man if she intends to." Namjoon explains.

"Just try to observe okay? I really feel unicorns and rainbows with him or her." Hoseok sounds worried and I nodded at him.

Usually, Hoseok's gut feelings are right, which made me more concerned and intrigued at the same time. If he is a man, then there's no problem with it, but if he is actually a she, it's actually a sign that things might change for me.