C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y S I X

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

Me and kabir were still sitting in his cabin and he was literally getting bored.

"Biwi, why can't we go somewhere?" He was getting restless. And on other hand I was asking Vivaan on chat that whether everything is done or not.

"In half n hour we will move." I said looking at him.

"Till than eat this cake if u are feeling hungry." I told him. He took out the cake and started having it. I thought of an idea. I took a piece of cake and then I threw it on Kabir's face.

"What does this mean biwi?" He was giving me angry looks but I just laughed looking at him. I took a cherry and applied it on his face.

"Now u r looking like a joker. A cute joker. You were getting bored so i thought to have fun." I said after I stopped laughing. I took my phone and clicked a pic of him.

"Now u r gonna pay for it biwi. Let the game begin." Saying this he took a piece of cake and started coming towards me. I started running and he was running after me.

"How much are u gonna run? It's a four wall room so you can't escape from here biwi? I am gonna catch you now." I moved further and saw wall. I was stuck now and Kabir was smirking seeing  this. He stared coming close to me.

I tried to moved but he caught my hand now I was in between Kabir and wall. He was standing too close for my liking. He applied cream on my face. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. My face was getting red. I started looking down at the floor as if it was the most beautiful thing at that time. But Kabir put a hand on my chin and moved it upward. Now we both were looking at each other.

Author's pov

They both were looking into each other. And then Kabir kissed the corner of her lips which made her gasp. Kabir chuckled his breath, hitting kavya's lips.

He nuzzled his face in crook of her neck, his beard tickling her, causing her to giggle.

"Kabir." She gasped when she feels him peppering kisses on her neck, her hands immediately clutched his collars. Her heartbeat accelerated and the butterflies in her stomach intensified.

He hummed but didn't stop what he was doing. Kavya was not used to all this. She did read about it in books and seen on tv. But what she was feeling right now she couldn't describe.

"Kavya I am gonna kiss you and this is the last time I am telling you before I do." Kabir told tracing his fingers on her lips.

Before Kavya had the time to comprehend what was happening kabir's lips descended to hers, capturing her mouth into a soft, gentle and blissful kiss. Her eyes widened in shock. Eventually she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of her husband's lips on her. She slowly moved her lips against his, though she was still unsure what she was doing was correct, her hands were going up to his hair and his hands roaming her whole body.