Twelve

Esme

I looked at Hunter and Aria as I waved goodbye. Auggie didn't bother as he held me tight and shoved people out of the way.

"Did you come from the garage?" I asked as I pushed myself away from the grease to avoid stains.

He nodded quietly and glanced at between us.

"Fuck, why'd you have to dress like this sweetheart?" He groaned and pressed me against his car door.

I moaned when I felt him rub his hardness over my core. I whimpered and gripped his shoulders. He gripped my throat and tilted my head up before ducking to suck on my skin.

"Auggie," I crooned and rolled my hips to try and relieve the pressure. He greedily grasped my breast over my shirt and ran a thumb over my nipple. 

I tugged his hair and bit my lip to quiet myself. I knew that too much noise would draw attention. Suddenly the passenger side was being opened and I was being sat down quickly.

Augustus was in the car in a flash and I felt him grip my thigh tightly. I hummed and gripped his bicep.

"Augustus," I started and sat on my knees in my seat.

"Put your seatbelt on Esme," he grunted distractedly as he sped down the street.

"Auggie," I said and caught his attention this time. He glanced at me and I leaned over the console slightly. He glanced down at his arm pressed tightly between my tits. I looked down at his loose jumpsuit bottoms to see him straining against them.

"I want to make you feel good tonight," I whispered. Augustus's head rolled back as he groaned.

"You can't say things like that babe, I'll damn near lose my mind."

Augustus spoke quickly again, "no. Tonight I'm apologizing to you. I want to taste you, fuck I want my face between your thighs now." He growled.

"N-No," I forced myself to stand my ground. Even if I was weeping for him.

"No?" His voice deepened an octave and I shivered.

I gnawed on my lips and I reached over and gripped him through his pants. He slammed on his breaks in my driveway but I stood firm.

I took deep breaths as he stared at me in shock and began caressing him. My breathing hitched when I felt him twitch. I quickly pushed myself into his lap.

"Esme," he tried to sound stern but his voice came out choked when I applied more pressure.

I tugged his pants down as well his his boxers and gasped when he sprung out. "Big," I muttered and glanced up at him.

He was long and thick, veins pulsed as his tip was red and angry. It was practically begging to be touched.

I saw his eyes shut tight and his brows furrowed. My stomach clenched as the sight was unbearably sexy. Augustus took deep breaths before I gripped him skin on skin.

I took his groan as encouragement and rubbed my thumb over his head. I watched curiously as the stuff leaking from the top was spread. I used that to slick up my hand before rubbing him down to his base.

"T-Teach me how to do it Auggie."

He groaned and bucked his hips into my hand before gripping my wrist. He began moving it fast and tightened my grip.

"Auggie," I panted as I pressed my core tightly against his thigh.

"Fuck Esme," he growled. I jerked him on my own and twisted my hand halfway down.