Sixteen

Esme rest her head on Augustus's strong back. He'd just finished his practice today and Esme sat like usual. The coach allowed her to sit on the team benches to avoid being harassed by any strangers.

Augustus was taking a breather as defense went over a certain play. She ran her nails over his shoulders as he hummed in pleasure. He reached back and rubbed her thighs gently.

Esme pov

He turned his head towards me and asked quietly, "are you still sore?"

My cheeks flushed and I smushed them against his bare skin.

"Just a little," I whispered.

He hummed in thought, "Oh that's too bad."

Esme popped her head up in curiosity. Her eyes lit up with curiosity, she leaned in so her lips brushed his neck.

"Hmmm what does that mean?" He turned to kiss my nose lightly.

"I just didn't know if you wanted any special attention when we got home," Auggie shrugged casually.

I snuggled in closer to him, "Well I mean I feel a lot better..."

Auggie snickered and patted my thighs. "Alright pretty girl, just because you've been so good."

I smiled as I wrapped both arms around his neck. The coach announced the practice would be winding down.

My boyfriend groaned tiredly before quickly heaving me up. I squealed quietly and held him tightly.

He nodded towards his team before departing while gripping his bag

"You don't wanna shower?" I asked as I kissed his ear.

He shook his head, "Nah gonna shower with you when we get home."

I kicked my legs excitedly. "Okay," I tried to hide the excitement from my voice.

~

I jumped as Auggie opened the car door for me. I grinned at him as he patted my butt while I got out.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"Just thinking about everything, school, us."

"All good things, I just never thought this year would go so well," I was tugged under his arm as he kissed the top of my head.

"Keep it up baby, I'll have to show you how grateful I am."

I giggled as he pushed me gently against the front door, I pressed my lips against his teasingly while he unlocked the door.

He held my against him while walking me backwards, sliding his tongue against my own while holding my throat.

I smiled into the kiss while looking over as to not trip and screamed in fright.

Augustus jumped back at my scream and I was unable to even speak due to my shock.

My adoptive parents sat on the couch with their mouths dropped in surprise.

"Seriously Esme?" Her mother, Violet, sneered.

I knew it looked scandalous. Augustus was sweaty and shirtless and I was caught with my tongue down his throat.