Fifteen

Esme

I fidgeted nervously as I helped Kace get into his jacket. Lauren would be pulling up any minute now.

I felt Auggie before I heard him. He gripped my hips tightly and tugged my body back into his.

I gasped loudly as I pulled Kace's zipper up a little too harshly. He giggled obliviously as his uncle began grinding his hips harshly into my rear.

"Excited for you mom to come home, hm?" Auggie asked lightly as if he wasn't defiling the kids future aunt.

"Yeah! I miss mama," Kace smiled tiredly.

Augustus kissed my neck gently as his hold became softer.

"I have to tell Lauren about today when she comes, you okay with that?"

"Yeah she should know," I turned and our noses brushed one another's. He smiled smally and bumped mine, planting a wet kiss on my lips abruptly.

Headlights from our window caught my attention and Kace jumped while holding my hand.

Augustus sauntered over the door, opening it for Lauren who squealed in the same pitch as her son. Both sprinting to each other and giggling as they collided. Auggie grinned and hugged his sister, pulling me into his side.

I smiled at Lauren who thanked me quickly. "Thank you so much, I really needed that extra shift today. Want to be able to treat my boy right?"

Kace nodded eagerly before leaning up to his mother, "Uncle Gus beat up a bad man today mama."

Me and the culprit currently clutching me winced loudly. Lauren looked up with sharp eyes, her happy demeanor quickly turning into an irritated one.

"In front of my son Augustus, really?" her tone was short and final.

"I was going to tell you outside where Esme wouldn't have to hear it again," Augustus growled out, not backing down. Lauren's face turned up slightly in concern, glancing at me.

I nibbled on my lip as I kept my head down, the fresh memories burning in my mind.

"A man tried to force himself into Esme," his hands tightened around my waist, large hands rubbing down my back.

"She was sitting with Kace the entire time she got away and I... ya know I handled it out I handle things."

"Oh my god Es are you alright?"

"I-I'm okay, still shaken up." I wrapped both arms around Auggie's torso and rest my head against his side. He kissed my head and whispered that it was alright.

"I promise you I wouldn't let anything happen to Kace I was about to run off right as Augustus came. I... I didn't let him even look at him."

"Oh honey it's okay, I trust you with Kace. I know you did what you could. You must be tired we'll get out of your hair. I'm sorry that happened to you," she reached and hugged me tightly. I smiled and returned it, dropping to hug Kace as well.

"I'll walk you guys out," Auggie offered. His hand dropped to grip my ass tightly and I gasped as he dropped to whisper in my ear.

"You better be ready for me when I get back," his darkened eyes met my own wide one and I nodded quickly, my little heart picking up.

He gripped my face in one hand, pursing my lips while squeezing my cheeks. He kissed them hard before following his sister.

My eyes widened and I wondered what I got myself into, of course I didn't want to back out though. I want this and if I didn't Auggie wouldn't hold it against me.