Be Mine

Izuku's mind was so fogged over, from the heatwave of pain that burned inside his body. "Please," he whimpered. "I need you... Please make it stop hurting," Izuku gasped. Izuku had never had an alpha service himself during his heats. He usually was able to self-medicate, so he would sleep through the pain of his hormones. Omegas that were not claim bonded or mated would have an alpha service them through their heat. Though that sometimes could lead to being claimed by that alpha after the whole ordeal. In this world, omegas laws were hard and uncaring, even if they were the all-important part of having kids in the future. Not many of the omegas nowadays took that chance. Izuku groaned, his body arching up to press against the alpha. Izuku's hand reached out to grip Katsuki's arm. A 'help,' slipped out of his lips.

Katsuki couldn't hold back his want much longer. He was glad to get the ok from Izuku, to help the omega in this time of need. He rolled Izuku onto his back and spread his legs, He groaned when he saw even more slick welled up. It smelled good, and he wanted to bury his face there, but not yet. He lined himself up and pushed inside, going so slowly to stretch Izuku and not break him. Katsuki was worried about that, but once inside, he growled. Katsuki made short work of Izuku's virginity with a hard thrust when he felt the barrier, which was proof that Izuku was a virgin. "So tight and hot, my omega." He growled possessively, already moving in and out when Izuku let out an adorable keening noise.

Izuku didn't know what the hell he was thinking at the moment, having sex with a stranger. Sex had never crossed his mind in the past. He hadn't felt the need for an alpha before. Even before this heat, in the past, he could have found an alpha that would have serviced him. But he had heard all the horror stories of alphas not giving a fuck about how they treated the omega during sex and tormenting them.

Izuku gasped as his body tightened around Katsuki's cock. The alpha's cock was hitting just at the right spot, which made Izuku see stars. Fear shot through him as he felt a knot forming at the base of Katsuki's cock.

Izuku opens his eyes slowly, being he had closed them in the waves of pleasure he was having. ".... I..... You're starting to knot," Izuku said worriedly. His nails started to dig into Katsuki's shoulder and arm. "Don't.... don't knot!" he said quickly.

Katsuki's eyes went wide, and he found his fangs were bared. He had been out of his mind with pleasure, the scent around him had made him lose control. He'd even thought about marking Izuku without asking him for permission. He pulled back abruptly and rolled over. Doing so, sucked a lot more than he thought it would. Without Izuku's hot heat of his body, his dick knot had nothing else to grasp onto. His knot was full and his cock still shot off even after forcing to pull out, groaning, his back arching up, tears of pain in the corners of his eyes.

Izuku was gasping for air. His body was so angry that the alpha hadn't finished his release inside him. "I'm sorry...." He whispers. "I just know... We really don't need pups..... We don't even know each other," Izuku said though he had to pull himself in tight, curling in his knees to his chest. The heat inside was not happy to not get the release it demanded. Izuku's eyes wander over to Katsuki, looking at the alpha who was in pain now too, he hated that it had hurt him too.

"My meds are in my closet. I'll take those and go to sleep," Izuku breathed, though he knew he wouldn't be able to fall asleep, he was too far in the cycle of his heat.

"Sorry I'll go. I... just... I just need a minute," Katsuki said, which was more like several minutes. Katsuki's cock had shot off several times since he forced himself to pull out of Izuku's body, at least most of it was on himself, but his knot was still there. "Stupid... I'm not normal, am I?" he groaned. He was oversensitive, his body going all kinds of what the fuck. It would be at least 20 minutes before his knot went away.