"Uggg, fine we can go to the mall." He says rolling his eyes

"Yay!" You shout rising up higher in the air. Suddenly you fall onto the desk. It didn't hurt but you look at uraraka

"Sorry" she mouthed to you and points to the door. You see Mr. Aizawa

You get off the desk and walk to your own and sit down.

--time skip cuz skool is boring--

You met kiri, Bakugo, and Kami at the school gate. You all headed off to the mall. Kiri and Kami wanted to go look at some boy-ish stuff. You grabbed bakugo's wrist and dragged him through the mall.

"Where are we going?" He asked

"Exploring!" You say excitedly

You drag him through the mall going into different stores. You buy a couple of things and Bakugo even buys a couple shirts. You spotted a cafe and again dragged Bakugo over. You both bought a doughnut and sat by a fountain to eat it. When you were finished, both of you got up.

"I'm gonna go over there a look for a bit ok." Bakugo said pointing at a store that looked like it sold gym stuff.

"Ok imma go over there." You said pointing in the direction of some other stores

You both agreed to meet in one hour back at the fountain. You walked over to the store and looked around for a while before getting bored. You just walked around the mall for a bit not knowing where to go. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You froze and looked over and saw the same person who attacked the USJ smiling at you. Shigaraki! You tried to run away but he put his hand around your throat leaving one finger off.

"I'm just an old friend who saw you hear" he said menacingly "now, don't make a scene or I will decay you starting with your throat."

"If you do, than the pro heroes will come and stop you."

"Well, it will take them time to get here. Would you like to see how many I could kill before your precious pro heroes get here?"

You shook your head

"Good girl. Now come with me. We are gonna have a little chat. Oh and don't even think of using that quirk on me."

You swallowed and followed shigaraki over to one of the fountains. He kept his hand on your throat. He asked you some questions about heros and villains and told you about why he wants to kill all might. (I'm to lazy to go rewatch the scene to figure out their conversation) you answered his question with your opinion and he began laughing like a maniac. His grip tightened around your throat and you began to struggle to remove his hand.

"Now now, what did I say, don't struggle." He said tightening his grip more.

You forced yourself to calm down and breath. You sat very still and moved your hands away from your throat. You could still breath and not moving or struggling made it easier.

"Good girl." Shigaraki said calmly

He loosened his grip just slightly so you could breath better. You really couldn't do anything in this situation. Even if you did take his strength away, he still had his quirk. And in such close proximity to you, he would easily be able to kill You, and then everyone else.

"Y/n?" You heard someone say your name

You looked up to see kirishima standing there in front of you. Shigaraki tightened his grip so much on your neck that you couldn't breath. You instinctively started scratching at his hand.

"What's going on?" Kiri asked confused

You could only stare at him, your eyes glazed with fear and pain