The Betrayal ch I

"I did it I finally beat a league", Ash Ketchum whispered aloud happily standing on his door steps before opening the door and shouting, "Mom I'm home."

        "Welcome home", she yelled with no emotion. "Ash could you come here please?"

        "Yes Mom. What is it?" he asks following her voice and find her sitting on a couch with his friends plus Trip starring at him.

        "Ash could you sit down please?" his mom asked followed by a moment of silence.

        "Is something wrong?"

        "Yes! You are a disgrace to the Ketchum name and are disowned from the family! You better still not be here when I get back!" she yells with anger before storming out of the house.

        "Ash", Misty pauses before speaking again, "Ash we no longer want to be friends with you. You stink as a trainer and you never won a single league."

        "But I-."

        "Stop being such a baby and leave already", Trip demanded.

        Ash stood up and rushed out of the house and towards Professor Oaks lab with his ex-friends and trip following. Once he got there he grabs all his pokéballs and races to the field to recall them. From here he races towards the forest where he meets searches for Pidgeot. Trip catches him and sends out his evolved starter Serperior and attacks him. Trip commands it to use dragon pulse. As the dragon pulse is about to hit him, Pikachu jumps in the way. Trip grins, turns and walk away as Pidgeot, who was above the trees making sure the forest was safe, spotted Ash and slowly starts to descend. Pikachu's breathing became shallow as Pidgeot lands. Ash rushes to Pidgeot and asks it to take him to the nearest pokécenter, but as he does this Pikachu's breathing became no more becoming lifeless. Ash starts to cry tears dripping down his face. He becomes silent when Pikachu's body starts glowing morphing turning into an egg. The egg hatches with a spiky eared Pichu inside. The Pichu opens its eyes and stares at Ash till it gets up and jumps onto his shoulder and shocks him.

        "Pikachu?" he asks with curiosity at Pichu who was giving him a 'no dummy i'm a raichu' face with laughter in its eyes.

        "Chuuu", Pichu says pointing at Pidgeot. Ash jumps onto Pidgeot and they take to the skies.

        "Head towards Rota Pidgeot."