Chapter 11

Jacob's pov

"Get Leonardo fucking here and tell him his wife and kid is here."

"Excuse me what now"

The woman who looked visibly pregnant, about 9 months along probably was checking her nails out while looking like she didn't just ask for the big boss Leo to come here and get his fucking wife. He has a shit ton of explaining to do, did he just mess with my feelings and hide the fact that he was married and has a kid on the way just to trick with me? What if he-

"helooooooo? Didn't you hear what I just said? I said bring Leon here I'm getting fucking tired being on my feet alllllll day. I'm Tired enough with carrying a baby and doing clothes shopping for 3 hours." She clicked her tongue and it annoyed me to no end. I rolled my eyes at her and walked up to Leo's study. I heard her following me and I paid it no mind. Oh boy will this be a fun fucking surprise to see his fucking face to see his pregnant fucking wife and me in the same room. I can already imagine the fucking tension.

I looked back at the woman, I hadn't gotten her name yet. She looked to be 25 years old or so, blond hair, blue eyes. She was pretty, I'm not going to lie about that, but her personality made her so ugly I am glad to be gay at this moment.

Walking past all the doors we finally came in front of Leo's study, and without knocking the woman fucking barged in. I heard a chair falling before I walked in and saw something that made me tense and made my chest hurt.

The lady was all up on Leo and straddling him with her huge belly between them, Leo looked shocked and off guard before he saw my face and began pushing her away. I huffed and sat down on the other end of the room waiting for the bitch to get off him. She was beginning to get on my nerves.

"LEON BABY OH MY GOD I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH, look look! I'm already 8 months along with our daughter, soon she will be here with her daddy and mommy" she screamed out making me wince at her squeaky shrill voice. I got more and more annoyed by the second and my chest began to feel tight, I didn't like this. Leo is a dad. would he leave me now after the war? Will he stop messing with me and drop me off so he could be with her? Maybe I'm overthinking it-

Nope I'm not. Right as I thought that the woman kissed Leo who had his eyes wide. She pushed him down and I thought it was enough and left the room, I heard slamming but didn't care anymore. I just wanted a break away from him now. "Jacob wait!" I heard Leo yell, but I was already by the room quickly taking some clothes and jumping out the window, holding on to the end and swinging myself in to the first floor in order to escape easier away from him. I felt confused but hurt and betrayed and didn't want to be near him now. How could he do that?

Why am I acting like this? We aren't even together, maybe we had something going but that needed to end now. I need to distance myself from him so he can be there for that bitch. It makes me annoyed to think he must be with her in order to raise the kid up, but what can I do? I don't want a kid without a parent, I already know how that feels and I can't really force Leo to not be there for his daughter that would kill him.

I felt tears prick at my eyes and quickly brushed those away, I sniffled and found myself sitting in the library alone. I was so sad I didn't have the energy to hide it when someone came into room, I turned away so they couldn't see me. I hated crying I hate everything so much, why did I get attached to him so quickly and why does it hurt? I questioned everything before I felt two arms wrap around me and tensed, until I saw the ginger hair resting on my shoulder. I sighed and turned around, hugging George back for comforting me at this moment in need.