Tia took a deep breath and rubbed a spot on her belly as she answered Margie's question. "But this is what he wanted, right? He told you that he wanted to have a baby with you, and for you two to get married. I mean he knows what fame and fortune is all about, he's not like Andy anymore," she whispered.

"Oh Tia, honey..." Addison sighed.

"No, I mean it. Jones knew what could happen when he did this. He knew what it meant for him, and it seems to me he wanted a family to look after now. I think if you did get rid of the baby or said no to marrying him, you could really hurt him."

Margie looked at all the girls and could see they agreed with Tia. "I do love him, and at the same time I also want to smack the hell out of him. But, I always knew I was going to keep the baby, I just needed to talk it through and remember the reasons why."

Tia suddenly tried to get up from the sofa, but Mindy went over to give her a hand. "I gotta pee!" she shouted out to everyone, and they all laughed as she waddled down the hall.

"Oh lord, I can't believe that's going to be me in six months," Margie groaned.

Lynn took a sip of her beer and chuckled. "Oh yeah, that's definitely going to be you, red hot. But now the question is, when are you going to tell Jones he did his job and now he's going to be a daddy?"

"I haven't even thought about that, Lynn. Do I have to?"

Addison laughed. "There's no way around it now, sweetie. So, are you going to call him, or fly out to California, or have his ass come here so you can give him the good news?"

"I think it should be done in person," Lynn told her, going to get herself another beer.

Mindy wrapped her arms around her knees and nodded her head at what Lynn had just said. "I agree. If you call him and tell him you need him to fly out to Nashville because you need to talk with him..." she began, but Addison cut in.

"If you say that you want to talk to him in person...he will already know what it's relating to, Margie. Hell, he did what he did with the sole purpose of this end result. I think his ass would be on the next flight to come out and see you," Addison chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. I just wish..." Margie began, but an ear-piecing scream came from down the hall.

"ADDISON!" Tia's voice screeched loudly.

Lynn was running down the hall and Addison was right behind her despite her own massive belly. They all turned the corner to see the bathroom door open and the light still on. As soon as they were at the doorway they saw Tia, with blood all over her hands and running down her legs. "Addison?" she cried.

"Oh shit!" Lynn mumbled, but went right in to help her.

"Okay, sweetheart," Addison soothed her sister. "Let's just get you to the sofa now," she told her, then started to give orders. "Margie, call 911. Mindy, get me some towels. Lynn, help me get her to the sofa," she said as her voice remained calm and gentle.

Tia was crying, Mindy was brushing hair from her face to try and keep her calm, while Addison and Lynn did whatever the heck a doctor and a nurse do in this situation. But all Margie could do at the moment was try to keep calm, not cry, and call 911.

***

Jones

They had just played one of the band's new songs at least ten times already. Nickels came over the mic and wanted to go for number eleven, when Jones couldn't help but pull his cell from his pocket. It had been weeks since he'd seen or heard from Margie. Every time he'd text her, call, or leave a damn message, he heard nothing back. It was taking a lot of self-control not to just walk out of the studio and head his ass to Nashville to see her.