7: Awkward Meetings

Start from the beginning

And that's when Taehyung sticked his hand out to her, "Kim Taehyung."

Wait what?

Both siblings simultaneously stares at him in disbelief, not expecting a greeting to come out of the man that looked like he was seconds away from snapping someone's head off, especially by how cold shoulder he was to everyone else in the group -who thankfully left to start ordering their food.

Lisa looks at Jungkook, almost as if asking him if this is okay. Truth is he doesn't even know himself if he can trust Taehyung. He still gives him odd vibes, yet he knows well enough Lisa can look after herself as well.

If anything he should be fearing her than her fearing him.

So after he nods, Lisa sits up and extends her hand out, shaking it with the other's large hand, "Lisa, that's all you need to know."

And that was enough for Taehyung regardless.

He could clearly see the connection between the two as if he was looking through the inside a glass box. There doesn't seems to be some type of awkward aura around them to be a relationship that Jungkook's roommate bombard on, but there's definitely something.

Something clearly they don't want anyone to get involved with.

Taehyung knows enough.

So Taehyung looks at Jungkook and taunts a smirk, "Well I bet the sun is definitely jealous of you today, you're taking all of it's spot light."

And here comes back with the teasing.

An annoy scoff comes out of Jungkook's lips as Lisa bites down her bottom lip to hold back her snicker, "I told you to stay away from me. When will the day come that you'll stop bothering me?"

"When I have my dick up your ass."

"You never give it a rest do you?"

"Nah, I'm still waiting for a response back on that quickie."

"I will shove this spoon down your throat without hesitation Taehyung."

"Ah yes I love kinky shit. I knew you would be a power bottom."

Lisa looks between the two, the subject of this entire conversation filling her with such amusement to the confidence this man has around her brother. Jungkook really fooled them that well huh?

A power bottom?

Ha, that's not what she's heard around the streets back home. Most especially from his ex lover, who's clearly still hung up over him, even though he already has his own girlfriend. Some old loves are hard to shrug off perhaps.

This is by far so entertaining to watch.

Jungkook by now clasps his blush face with his hands, especially as Taehyung laughs at him with a large hand ruffling his hair, "Well I'll leave you alone for now twinkle toes," He snickers and looks at Lisa, giving her a small respectful bow, "It was nice meeting you."

"You too sweetheart," She beams with a wave as Taehyung walks away to his group of friends, who are overwhelming the cashier worker with their orders.

And then Lisa practically busts a lung.

"Twinkle toes! I c-can't! My brother as twinkle toes I can't breathe!," Lisa screeches loudly, slapping her hand against the table, "I never thought I'd see the day where you would keep your lips sealed to a comment like that."

Jungkook rubs his hands down his face, inhaling deeply to calm down his racing heart, "Oh you can only imagine how much I battle with myself everyday kid."