Chapter 11: The Beach

Hey it's me again! I hope you all are having fun while quarantine, but if you're not then I'm sorry you can read my story 🙃 anyway I love you all! Btw I wrote this while listening to different Billie Eilish songs. She's my favorite artist!

Bug out!
_________________________________

          Adrien woke up with a weight on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his Marinette cuddled up so him. He blushed and smiled, but was sad he had to wake her up. He gently shook her, "Marinette. Marinette wake up." She kept on snoring "This girl is like no one I've ever heard of." He chuckled to himself as he slipped out from under her and walked out of the room.

He then proceeded to run back in the room and jump on the bed making Marinette squeal with surprise. "Adrieeeeen! Why did you do that?" She giggled while Adrien crawled off of the bed. He shrugged, "You wouldn't get up so I took matters into my own hands." She glared at him playfully, and then got up to get breakfast.

Adrien's phone started ringing, so he picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey Adrien! It's Nino I was just wondering if you and Marinette wanted to go swimming at the beach with us." He thought about it for about before replying, "Sure. I'm sure Marinette would love to. She's getting breakfast right now so I'll tell her when she comes back." He muttered an ok and then hung up. As soon as he ended the call Marinette came back into the room with a bagel and some orange juice.

Adrien couldn't help but notice his marks here still there from truth or dare and he smirked. He walked over to her and hugged her from behind. "I see that my marks are still there from earlier~" he teased. Marinette squeaked and replied, "I- uh, I couldn't really do anything about them." Adrien chuckled and backed away. "Nino and Alya invited us to the beach in a bit, do you want to go?" She jumped with joy, "Yes! Yes! I've been waiting to go to the beach!" She grabbed her swimsuit and ran into the bathroom.

Adrien chuckled and got his swimsuit so he could change when she got out. When she did, all he could do was stare. She was wearing a gorgeous bikini that wasn't too showy but showed enough for him. It was white, green, blue, pink, and black striped with thin shoulder straps. His mouth was agape and she giggled before tapping him on the nose. "You better stop staring and go get dressed silly." He quickly shut his mouth and walked to the bathroom to change.

When they arrived, Alya and Nino were already sitting on the beach and had saved them a spot. They walked over and laid their towels down. As soon as they did Adrien picked up Marinette and ran into the water with her and threw her in. She shrieked and stood up. "Adrien! This is cold! You have to gradually get in, you can't just throw me in the water!" She yelled at him.

He chuckled as Marinette glared at him. What surprised him was the fact that she ran and jumped on him to knock him over. They fell into the water with a splash and when they came up Adrien kissed her. Then they turned around and saw Nino and Alya with their mouths wide open.

Adrien ran out of the water with Marinette chasing him and eventually she tackled him to the ground and they were covered in sand. Immediately Alya grabbed Marinette and Nino grabbed Adrien so they could talk. Alya and Marinette went over to the towels while Nino and Adrien waded in the water.

Marinette looked at Alya with a confused expression, "What's wrong Alya, you look like you've seen a ghost." Alya shook her head. "When were you going to tell me you were dating ADRIEN FREAKING AGRESTE?!" Marinette giggled, "Alya did you really think nothing was going to happen after truth or dare? You saw what he did to me." She pointed to her neck. Alya sighed, "True, I was hoping you guys would get together but I never knew you would actually do it!" She just shook her head and pulled Marinette to the boys, who looked like they were just getting done talking.

~~~~

Nino pulled Adrien away from the girls and just stared at him in disbelief. "What's wrong Nino, you look like you've seen a ghost." He tilted his head, and his face scrunched up in confusion. "Dude. You know why I look like I've seen a ghost. You and Marinette are dating?!" Adrien just chuckled, "Yeah, but I mean wasn't it kind of obvious that something happened during truth or dare?" Nino thought for a second then responded. "Okay you got me there, but still. I thought you were too chicken to tell her or something." Adrien just looked at Nino funny. "If I didn't tell her I liked her why would I be making out with her in a closet?" Nino just stayed silent. "It looks like the girls are coming over now. Marinette and I will explain, okay? He nodded and they turned to the girls.

Marinette waved to Adrien and Nino as they approached. "So you and Pretty Boy have to tell us why you never said anything. I don't care if you sent a text at 1 am in the morning, why did you not tell me?" Marinette giggled, "Because I wanted to see your face when we kissed each other." Alya glared teasingly at her, and Nino just looked at her dumbfounded at the two of them. "I can't believe you would do that bro. Not cool dude." Nino shook his head but they all knew he was joking.

          They swam for a bit and the girls sunbathed some while the boys got snacks. Eventually it got late so they had to head back to their cabins. Marinette couldn't believe they spent the entire day at the beach. They got to their cabin, went to their bed, and fell asleep. They didn't even change out of their swimsuits they just slept. They hadn't even figured out what they would do tomorrow.

Hello everyone! I'm back and I think I have corona. Of course this is a few days after I wrote the a/n at the beginning so I didn't know I had it then but now I do. I got 1115 words in so that's good. I'm sorry this took so long I didn't have any ideas. This is a picture of the bathing suit Marinette wore.

 This is a picture of the bathing suit Marinette wore

Bug out!