Chapter 10: The First Night

I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated. I've been so busy I haven't been able to get on here. There's the corona virus so I'm going to be updating because I'm quarantined. 🤷‍♀️ No one in my house is sick but my brother has a high risk of getting it so yeah. Expect updates!

Bug out!
_________________________________

~>3rd Person<~

   Adrien and Marinette walked back to their cabin very silently. Adrien didn't know what to say, and what would he say? "Hey sorry for those hickeys?" No way. The awkwardness only grew between the two, and they'd have to say something to each other eventually so what's the worst that could happen? "H-hey Marinette? Umm, I was w-wondering if, uh, you wanted to talk about something or, j-just stay quiet." He mentally facepalmed himself. He was stuttering so badly!
          Marinette stopped and looked at him. "I love you Adrien." Adrien's eyes widened. She did? Did she like him just because he was famous and a model? No, Marinette isn't like that. "I have loved you ever since you have me your umbrella. I know that was a long time ago but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. You're the only one that goes through my mind 24/7. I can't seem to get over you and I never thought you'd return the feelings. So I need to ask you; do you like me like I like you?" Adrien looked at her and tilted her chin up so she was looking right into his eyes. "I have loved you ever since Evilustrator. Not as long as you've loved me, but it's still been a while. I don't know why I was so dense, but I see it now how you've shown signs of liking me. So now Marinette I need to ask you a question." Her breath hitched as he leaned in, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Her eyes widened and she slammed her lips onto his.
          He was surprised, but got into it. They didn't even care that they were making out in the middle of all of the cabins. They were just happy they confessed. They finally broke apart, and Marinette said, "Does that answer your question?" He chuckled and nodded. "Yes it does. Now shall we go inside?" She giggled, "We shall." They walked into their house and went up to their room. Marinette's face was tinted pink. "Oh, I-I had totally f-forgotten that we had to sh-share a bed." She nervously giggled, and grabbed some pjs from her suitcase. "I'll change in the bathroom, okay?" Adrien nodded and got his own clothes to change into.
Marinette finished changing and when she came out Adrien's cheeks turned bright red. They were simple grey shorts (that were way shorter than Adrien ever thought Marinette would ever wear) and a light pink tank top. But then Adrien saw her face which was the same red color and it was then he realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. "I-I'm sorry Adrien I didn't know you were still changing!" He chuckled at her stuttering, "No it's fine. At least I had shorts on, right?" He laughed as Marinette's face turned even brighter red.
She quickly put her clothes in her suitcase and turned around to face him. "So, which side of the bed do you want?" She asked. "I don't really care. Just choose the one you want. I'll be in the bathroom brushing my teeth." He then left to go into the bathroom and Marinette climbed under the covers on her preferred side. A few minutes later, Adrien walked out of the bathroom and climbed in the other side of the bed. He rolled over and smiled to himself. He was going to spend the next 2 weeks with his amazing girlfriend. How could anything go wrong?

____________________________________
So I got 665 words in! Yay me! I hope you guys all stay safe and wash your hands!

Bug out!