~Chapter 18

Aditi was froze hearing his voice after long time... she felt her breath is coming back.. his presence send shiver to her body.. she didn't knew when he was standing front of her... she didn't looked at him..

While Zain finding  someone in his room frowned but move to towards person....  as he came front he got shocked seeing his love front of him after long time.. the person he loves was at his house ..

He bend down on his knees and slowly held her hand in his.. he rubbed his fingers on her hand....

Zain : Lo..ve..

He whispered.. but she was still frozen to hear his voice or see his action.. why wouldn't she be like this when she carved for his love but didn't get.. Zain lightly shook her and cupped her face..

Zain : are you real here...

He wasn't sure if she was here or he was dreaming like other days..

Aditi came back to reality as Zain shook her... she blinks her eyes and looks at him.. without wasting any time she crashed in his arms... she thought about they have fought year back.. fight didn't matter her but she wanted to feel his presence..

Zain hugged her back...

While outside of room his family was seeing them...  they smiled and left giving them privacy.. they are still not aware of their marriage expect abhi.. abhi shocked as imam family knows about Adiza... they told abhi to act like they don't know about them..

Inside the room..

Zain  felt his t-shirt getting wet.. he knew she was crying... he tried braking the hug but Aditi didn't allow him.. he then brought his hand to her hair and caressed her lightly...

Zain : Love....

Aditi felt peace hearing love from his mouth... she clings to him while he held her...

After few minutes later they broke hug and looked at each.. Aditi immediately moved her gaze from him and looks down while Zain was staring her only.. he wanted to know when did she come to Mumbai and how she reached to Delhi that too his house.. his mind was running with thousand questions....

Zain : aditi.... love... can you look at me...

She looks at him...

Zain : what are you doing here? I mean... when did you come back from Udaipur?

Aditi : woh..... last night....

Zain : that means I didn't imagine your presence at airport.... so wasn't imagining you there.. why didn't you tell me you was going come back?

Aditi : really zain... I should be telling you when i came... you don't even call me.. then how?

Zain : calling you... you never spoke to me.... that day when tanvi called you you never talked about me....

Aditi : how did she come between us?

Zain : she didn't but remember you blocked me way to contract you.....

Aditi: because of you only....

Zain : are going to argue again..