~Chapter 1

In Mumbai ...

A bright sunny Sunday morning... the was reflecting a lot... Sunday was the day where many people have day off from work, school or spend their time with families and friends.... but the case was different with one person....

In a flat a boy was sleeping on bed like crazy person.... his legs either side of bed and his head over the pillow and blanket kissing the floor... the boy mouth was wide open.... the sun fell straight on his face while he made a groan sound... he turned his face to other side but jerked his head as he banged his head on table edge.... he opened his eye and yawned which was very big....

Seeing his big yawn anyone can say that he didn't sleep last night... he rubbed his head and looked at his room state...

Boy ( mind) not again... what the hell.... I can't handle this  morning.... uff how  will I clean my room.... I miss ammi.....

He get off bed cursing his life when he almost fell down... he balanced himself from failing and looked at the source... he saw his the a small table middle of his room....

He closed his eye to control his anger and walked to washroom..... he had long cold shower then came out in towel... he ruffled his hair when he heard his phone ringing....

He walked to his phone and saw the caller Id... he frowned seeing unknown number but nevertheless he picked it up... he still was ruffling hair hair...

Boy : hello!

Caller : am I speaking to zain imam!

Yes the boy is zain imam... can you believe it he is the same person from naamkaran who is very organised person....

Zain : yes this zain imam but who are you... I mean who am i speaking to?

Caller : hello zain I'm dipti... I called you from offer... actually we makers making new show and we offering you to be our show male lead.... if you accept this offer then could we meet....

Zain : can I call by evening and let you know my answer....

Dipti : yeah sure... bye..

Zain : bye...

He ended the call and thought something...

Zain ( mind) should I go with offer.... hmm let me speak to gullu or Abhi... maybe they can suggest me....

He kept his phone back on table and got ready....

While other side of city  of India...

In Udaipur....

A girl was sipping her coffee while sitting near her room window.... she was lost in her thought when she heard her sister calling...... she kept the cup down and went to see what's happening....

Girl :  Apu why you screaming?

Aprajita Rathore  younger sister of aditi rathore

Aprajita: Di I screamed because I was calling you but you didn't answer me... hmm where are lost...

Aditi : why did you call  me?

Aprajita: woh... maa was looking for you...

Aditi : okay... I'm going...

Aprajita nods and left from there while aditi made her way to kitchen where mother would be...

Soon as aditi reached yo kitchen and found kitchen empty....

Aditi : this girl.....

She went back to her room and sat again by the Windows and stared outside side from window.....

Different path.... how will they come cross each other..

First update😊😁!

How was it?

Liked it!

Word for aditi?

Word for zain?

Will zain accept the offer?

This  story will be short in length...

Next chapter on 80+votes....

Comment and vote... thank you!