~Chapter 9

In Mumbai..
Two months passed since zain new show telecast on tv.. fans were happy to see him back while some were upset as aditi wasn't there.. the show was doing pretty well at beginning..

It was another day where Zain was sleeping in his room without caring about outside world.. his phone was on silent as he didn't wanted any disturbance while sleeping..

Mumbai weather was pretty sunny today.. got didn't wake zain imam up..

After hour zain opened his eye and stretched his hand to get hold of his phone.. he sat up on bed ... he got hold of his phone and opened it.. as he opened he smiled seeing message from ebss group chat.. he immediately replied the message and then went to his social media...

He scrolled down his feed when he noticed video of joke and aditi.. seeing the video light smile appeared on his face...

While seeing the Video he thought himself how happy both look... after few minutes later another message appeared on his screen.. he sighed and pressed it to see only meeting whole cast..

Today was Sunday so zain took day off.. he got day of very quickly.. he wanted to relax himself instead of shooting or meeting anyone..

He without thinking he denied them saying he is tried and want to rest.. he then kept his back on table and got down the bed....

He walked to his  balcony to have some fresh air.. he stood there leaning to railing and closed his eyes... he was enjoying the air hitting his face.. his lips curved into smile  automatically.... he looked very happy when he was in his balcony..

Spending quite half an  hour he walked back in the room and moved to closet.. he took his towel and walked to washroom..

Zain took almost hour to do his morning routine.. he came back from shower while ruffling his hair with his left hand and towel wrapped around his waist... droplets were falling down his body...

He stood front of mirror and looked at himself.. he took brush and combed his hair.. he then picked extra towel which was lying down near his bed.. he starts wiping his body..

He then moved back to his closet and took today's wears out.. he walked to bed and kept them down.. picking his shirt he starts wearing his clothes... while getting ready he was humming song which was his favourite...

Zain got ready in white T-shirt and black short.. he then kept his wet towel on couch and walked to kitchen..

As he entered in kitchen he saw abhi there.. he smiled and walked to him..

Zain : good morning abhi!

Abhi : good morning Zain..

Zain : what are cooking?

Abhi : toast.. want some..

Zain : I Will make something else.. did you speak to anyone..

Abhi : anyone as in?

Zain : leave it..

Abhi : zain if you want to about aditi then you can tell me.. you don't need to make excuse.. I'll give you answer.. no I have not spoken to her.. she doesn't reply our messages.. but OMG gullu said she is still in her hometown...

Abhi left the kitchen taking his toast and juice while Zain got lost in his thought..

Zain ( mind) she doesn't talk to them. They haven't done anything to her.. Zain leave it.. let her whatever she wants.. stop thinking about her...

Zain shook his head and starts making his breakfast..

While in Udaipur...

Aditi was spending her time with her family.. today she was making breakfast for everyone with her papa.. she was copping onions while her father was stirring something in pan..

Both father and daughter were engrossed in cooking..

After hour they finished cooking.. all settled on table and aditi's father and aditi starts serving them... aditi and her father took seat after serving them... all starts eating while looking at father and daughter who were curious to know how the food was made...

Aditi's mother first one to speak...

Aditi's mom : yummy... you both made yummy food..

Aditi's face glowed up hearing her mother.. she thanked her mother... they continued eating...

While in Mumbai... Zain was sitting on his bed and lost when his phone rang... he checked his phone and saw caller id.. he smiled as it was his mother... he picked the call and starts speaking to her...

He talked to his mother almost hour.. he ended call and saw time... he sighed and looked at around his room...

He get up and walked to balcony again... he stood there and remembered few days back when he spend his time here with someone....

He was smiling but that smile didn't last for too long.. he came back in his room and took random book from shelf and settled on couch..

He starts reading the book.. he wasn't interested but didn't had anything else to do.. while reading the book his mind would divert to something else..

He gave up and closed the book.. he kept the book side and picked his phone and car keys..

He locked his apartment and walked the down his building... he sat in his car and puts his seatbelt on..

He turned the radio on.. he starts driving to unknown place....

In Udaipur..

Aditi was sitting in room with her brother and sister.. both were sitting around aditi on bed.. aditi was busy on her phone while Aprajita and aryaman were fighting with each other.. aditi ignoring them tried message someone... once she was done she looks at them and glared him..

Aditi : appu  Arya... stop fighting..

Aprajita: Di Bhai started..

Aryaman; I didn't.. Di she started...

Aditi: don't blame each other...

Aprajita: Di are you sure that you will  leave us..

Aditi looks at her...

Aditi : who said I'll leave and  where will I go?

Aryaman : mamma apps are decided you get married...

Aditi : you guys heard their conversation?

Both nods.. aditi slapped her head lightly and glared them..

Aditi: you heard them but did they really talk about me leaving you both...

Both nods no...

Aditi: I won't leave you... hmm.. now go to sleep..

Both left after wishing her good night while aditi laid on bed and thought to herself..

Aditi( mind) my marriage...

She took her phone and saw the poonam message... she saw the message and called her.. but her phone wasn't reachable.. she sighed and kept her phone on table and laid back on bed.. She covered herself and tried sleeping..

While in Mumbai zain was sitting on beach alone... his legs dipped in water.. he was thinking about that day when his phone rang... his tranche broke... he took his phone out and saw abhi calling... he cuts the call and stood up..

He walked to his car and sat down.. he starts driving back to his home...

Here is the update..

Hope you liked it!

Vote and comment!