~Chapter11

At 6 pm Zain was sitting in his room leaning to headboard.. his eyes were closed.. he heard knock.. he sighed and hello his head while getting up. Zain taking slow step went to door and opened it.. he saw spot dadda there.. he gave him weak smile.

Dadda : zain  sir shot is ready..

Zain : hmm.. I'll coming in minute.

Dadda nod and leaves while Zain holding his head went to bed side and picked his phone and left his make up room..

As he came out he saw everyone ready to take shot he was feeling well to take this shoot.. he called dipti and spoke to her about his health...

Dipti told him to go home while Zain  thanked her and went back to his make up room.. he quickly packed his stuff and left the set without informing others..

Zain reached home after hour.. he ate something light and took medicine.. he was resting on his  bed  when his phone beeped with message.. he checked the message and saw it was message from Naamkaran group. He opened the message and saw it.. he read the message but didn't reply.. he switched his phone and thought to himself..

Zain ( mind) will she ever forgive me..

He didn't knew why he questioned like that but did he even realise it is his fault or hers..

Zain got back to reality as he heard his room door opening. He saw abhi peeping inside the room..

Zain : abhi come in!

Abhi comes inside and looks at zain face.

Abhi : you okay zain! I got your call!

Zain : I'm fine abhi. Sorry I had to call you. I have little headache..

Abhi: did you take medicine..

Zain : yes I did.. acha I'm going out in hour.. if anyone asks about me then say I'm out..

Abhi : but Zain you are not fine.. why you want to go out?

Zain : please abhi.. don't ask me anything and yes don't cook for me.. I'm not hungry..

Abhi tried to convince zain not letting him go out but Zain didn't listen to abhi..

Abhi : fine go out but make sure you wear something warm.. she won't like that...

Zain snapped his head hearing she.. He gave her look..

Zain : abhi promise you won't tell her about me..

abhi : she has right to now about you..

Zain : she doesn't... she doesn't...

Abhi : you can't change the fact.. you both are married Zain...

Zain : abhi leave me... please..

Abhi looking at him left... Zain closed his eyes and tear escaped from his eyes...

His mind recalled those days he spend with her..  their confession.. their moments..

Zain slowly got down the bed and walked out of his room.. he didn't bothering informing abhi..