Suho took his chance and punched Hoseok hard in the face before pushing him to the ground and sitting on top of him. He grabbed his gun and pointed it to Hoseok's forehead, the latter smirking cockily up at him. 

"Goodbye Hoseok." Suho smiled, his voice hoarse from the choking. Hoseok only chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I think it's me who should be saying that." He smirked before forcefully flipping them over, grabbing the gun in Suho's hand and pointing it the exact place Suho had on Hoseok. 

"See you in hell, dear friend." Hoseok smiled before pulling the trigger, seeing the bullet enter Suho's head right before said male's eyes widened in fear. Now he was lying lifeless underneath Hoseok, and the latter couldn't be happier. 

He finally did it. He finally fucking did it. Suho, his long time enemy was finally dead and Hoseok was the cause of it. 

He spared his dead enemy a last glance before getting up and looking around him. The last of EXO's men fell lifeless to the ground as he watched, his own men looking up at him with big smiled on their faces. 

They did it. EXO was.. gone. Non-existent. They had won, after all those years. 

They all erupted in cheers, high fiving each other as the sweet taste of victory entered their system. It seemed almost too good to be true. 

And Hoseok knew it was. He still needed to find Yoongi, he couldn't celebrate before he did. 

"Is all this cheering for me? Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." A hoarse voice snapped Hoseok's men out of their post-victory haze, making the room fall completely silent again at the sight in front of them. 

It was Chang-Hoon, holding Yoongi in his arms with a gun to his temple, a wicked smile playing on his lips. He still looked as greasy and zombie-like as Hoseok remembered him, the sight of the man making Hoseok's anger built up in the matter of seconds. 

But it was the sight of a half-conscious Yoongi in his arms that sent him into complete rage. The pale male had a single stripe of blood running down his other temple, his hands were tied tightly. Too tightly. 

"You fucking hand him over or I'll make sure-" Hoseok was interrupted by Chang-Hoon smirking at him. 

"You'll do what exactly? I have your dear little Yoongi right here, at my mercy. You won't be able to do shit while this gun is pressed to his head. I'm in control now and you'll have to do everything I say if you want this little kitten back alive. Not that he's worth much right now, Kai drugged him pretty good earlier." Chang-Hoon shook Yoongi's body, bringing him more into consciousness. He blinked in Chang-Hoon's hold, looking at the men in front of him with a sudden flash of confusion on his face. 

His eyes found Hoseok's and the latter felt a different sort of anger bloom in his chest at the look in Yoongi's eyes. He looked... afraid, broken, confused, angry. All emotions Hoseok didn't like Yoongi feeling. 

But Hoseok could also detect trust in his eyes. He trusted Hoseok, He trusted that he would get them out of this. 

And he knew just what to do to get Yoongi out of Chang-Hoon's hold. 

His hold on the gun in his hand tightened as he made short eye contact with one of his soldiers, it going unnoticed to Chang-Hoon. 

Hoseok was swift in his movements, aiming perfectly as he shot Chang-Hoon in the knee while one of his soldiers lounged forward and grabbed Chang-Hoons gun as he fell to the ground. 

Yoongi limped towards Hoseok as fast as he could, but not for safety. 

"Hoseok, give me your gun." He commanded, determination swimming in his eyes as he locked gaze with Hoseok. The latter looked down at him, confused as of why he needed his gun. 

"Please, let me kill him." Yoongi's tone was now pleading, and Hoseok finally understood. After so many years of Chang-Hoon haunting Yoongi, the ravenette wanted revenge, closure maybe. And he wanted to do it himself. Hoseok respected that. 

So he placed the gun in Yoongi's hand, the latter now grateful that Changbin had shown him how to properly handle a gun. He knew just what to do. 

He turned around, a newfound confidence seen in his eyes as he walked towards the now smirking Chang-Hoon on the floor. He put his foot on his chest and applied slight pressure, looking him directly in the eyes as he slowly aimed the gun towards his head. Everyone was dead silent. 

"Came to get your revenge on me kitten?" Chang-Hoon laughed, smirk never leaving his lips. Yoongi just smirked back, eyes going wide in both excitement, realisation and maybe even fear for what he was about to do - he was about to take another mans life. 

"This isn't revenge. This is retaliation, bitch." He replied right before he pulled the trigger and he saw the life seep out of Chang-Hoon's eyes. 

He did it. He actually did it. He- he. 

He killed a man.   

hi. i just want to clarify (again) that i have nothing against the actual group EXO, they're only included in this fic for the purpose of the plot (:

ly