Chapter 1

"Kicking me out last night was a dick move Kwangsun." Hyunjin muttered, "I mean you wouldn't even let me in to get my phone, and I don't think you realise how cold it was out there. I thought I was going to freeze to death!"

"You had a jumper, don't be dramatic. Besides you were ruining the mood with your banging on the door." Kwangsun casually said, this was a common thing that happened, nevertheless it was annoying.

"Usually you let me grab my phone," Hyunjin pointed out. "To make things even better Jisung appeared and-"

"Jisung? Han Jisung?" Kwangsun asked and Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"That's the one." Hyunjin affirmed with a distasteful tone. He watched as Kwangsun opened the fridge and grabbed the milk carton, checking how much was in it before downing it all.

"You totally have the biggest crush on him." Kwangsun mentioned as he walked to the tap to rinse the carton out.

"Excuse me? What part of 'he's my enemy' do you not understand?" Hyunjin asked, gasping at the accusation. Kwangsun shrugged, twisting the tap as he turned to face Hyunjin with a smirk.

"One simply cannot be enemies with Jisung." He said putting on a fake posh accent. Kwangsun screwed on the lid of the milk carton filled with water and shook it before pouring it into the sink and continuing what he was saying, "he's too nice."

"Exactly! You hit the nail on the head! He's too nice, I don't trust it, it's off-putting and annoying. It's like he's trying to make me feel guilty for not liking him." Hyunjin ranted, taking the carton from Kwangsun's hand and throwing it into the recycling.

"So is Jisung the reason that your clothes are muddy? The fuck were you two doing?" Kwangsun asked, raising an eyebrow when Hyunjin grumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" Kwangsun playfully coaxed, laughing when Hyunjin shot him a fake glare.

"I said it's hard to explain, it's stupid." Hyunjin whined as Kwangsun's eyes widened.

"You didn't do what I think you did. Right?"

"Of course not. We just... I don't know we were stargazing and there was a shooting star and it just escalated from there. It didn't go where you're thinking, hell no. But we did get along until he basically threatened me to go to the house party this week."

"Weren't you already planning on going?" Kwangsun asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"Well I made a comment about how I was planning on wearing the clothes and that they were ruined, and he said that if I don't show he'd tell the whole campus that I chickened out of going. My reputation is at stake here, Kwangsun! That stupid rodent face is a dick." Hyunjin explained, sighing when Kwangsun clicked his tongue thoughtfully.

"Well if your clothes are ruined why don't you just... wash them?" He suggested, "or are you too lazy?"

"The latter." Hyunjin admitted, jumping onto the sofa from behind.

"Ah that makes sense." It was quiet for a moment before Kwangsun asked "So what are you going to wear?"

And that's what pulled Hyunjin off the couch and running to his room as anxiety washed over him, he hadn't even thought about that, he'd been too worried grumbling about the loss of a good outfit for the week to think about the replacement for the night.

Hyunjin stared at his closet, looking at the clothes that hung almost mockingly.

"I hate this." He spoke to himself, grabbing a blue jumper and black skinny jeans. Choosing clothes was tedious work, especially when he wanted to look even better than last night to throw everything Jisung said back in his face. If Jisung was expecting him to come to the party looking worse than last night because he had ruined the outfit, then he had another thing coming!