Connected

This is part 2 of Reconnecting. I hope you guys like it. Really sorry for going so long without writing but here is a lil something for you

"Good morning baby," Jay said as he kissed Stephanie's cheek. Ever since their previous conversation, they managed to work through a lot of their issues. One of the main solutions was Jay being home more often so he'd been working from home mostly in his home office and only went in when he had to. She yawned slightly with her hand over her mouth before stretching her limbs. Finally she opened her beautiful brown eyes and they looked up into Jay's adoring ones.

"Good morning," she said with a smile on her face. Every morning she was very grateful that she got to wake up to him right by her side. Those four months in the past where they had no communication were very much behind them and daily they were grateful for that.

Before he could try to kiss her lips, she placed her hand between them and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Morning breath nigga. Let me brush my teeth first." Chuckling lightly, he removed his arm from around her so she'd go into their attached bathroom. As she brushed her teeth, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Even with her hair looking a mess and her eyes still in that weird state they are when you wake up, she had a glow like no other. Jay snuck up from behind her and held her from behind and kissed her cheek a few times making a smile grow on her face.

When she was done she turned around in his arms, placing her arms around his neck and kissed him. He pecked her lips a few times but she slithered her tongue into his mouth and their tongues started battling for dominance. His hands moved down to her ass which he rubbed through her shorts softly before unexpectedly smacking her ass. This made her moan loudly against his lips. Pulling away with a couple of pecks, they looked in each other's eyes with nothing but adoration.

"Can we just stay in baby? I just want to spend the day in with my beautiful wife." Jay still had his hands on her ass as he looked down at her. "No we said we were going to tell them today. My mom is getting suspicious I think cause she keeps asking me when we plan to do it." Jay groaned loudly placing his face on her shoulders. "Come on. Let's get ready and when it's over we can do more of what we did last night." At the sound of that, he quickly raised his head from her shoulder and ran out of the bathroom. Following behind him, she stood at the door and watched as he took some clothes out of the closet meaning he was getting ready.

"Hurry up babe. We have to get ready. I'll use the guest bathroom so we're quicker," he said before going over to her where he pecked her lips before leaving the room. Shaking her head, she got her stuff together before going into the shower.

********
Loud music sounded around the Johnson residence. Close friends and family of Jay and Steph had come over for a BBQ as it was quite nice outside. Currently, Steph was fixing her father his plate, filling it with different foods that were brought for their bring and share. Jay walked into the kitchen where there were a few Aunties he hadn't seen yet. Stephanie chuckles a bit as they grilled him about why he doesn't have any children yet.

"Don't worry about it Aunty. We'll have one. We still have time." He eventually managed to get away from them and made his way to the table Stephanie was at. "Damn you couldn't save a nigga," he said whilst leaning back on the counter watching as Steph finished up fixing her dad's plate.

"I would've but it was amusing seeing you struggling," she tapped his chest before starting to go outside but he grabbed her free arm to stop her.

"I forgot to say you look really fucking beautiful. I love that lil cut crease thing you be doing with you eye shadow. Witcho pretty self." Stephanie couldn't help the blush that took over her whole face but he didn't stop there. "I like this lil outfit too. That dress is hugging your ass just right. Damn, fuck around and get fucked up with our families still here."