Deserve better

Not edited

Michael

Dani's POV

For 2 years now, I had been a side chick to Michael. I knew that what we were doing was wrong. When he first told me that he was married, I was mad. I even stopped talking to him for months but against my better judgement, I fell back into his trap. He had a way of making me forget I was merely his piece on the side. He treated me like a Queen and it hurt my soul that he stayed with his wife but I knew he loved her. I was a messy bitch though so I definitely did not try to respect her when he spoke about her. Sorry not sorry.

I looked at myself in the mirror and admired the outfit I had chosen for this event tonight. Michael and his wife were throwing a party at their house. His wife, Emma knew me as one of his closest friends so it would be peculiar if I didn't show up to his parties. He'd invite me to them and we'd keep our distance from each other to stay away from prying eyes and avoid any suspicions. However, tonight would be a little different.

My phone dinged, notifying me that I had a text

💦❤️💋🥰🍆

The car I sent for you is outside now. Please behave tonight.

I smirked at the last part of the text because tonight I planned on doing anything but behave. I did my final touches on my makeup before I exited the penthouse. His personal driver opened the door for me, giving me a smile which I returned and gracefully slid into the car. Tonight was going to be interesting.

••••

"Hey Michael," I said with a twinkle in my eyes which he understood the moment we made eye contact making him shake his head slightly with a small chuckle. He gave me hug and as we hugged, he whispered in my ear, "You look so fucking sexy." He tried to move away from the hug but I held on because I wanted to enjoy his body heat. His hand was placed on my lower back just above my ass which had me feeling some type of way as he softly squeezed the area. "Just for you daddy," I said in his ear.

Finally pulling away, I sashayed away from him when my eyes focused on something. "Emma! Hi honey." I said faking excitement and she subtly rolled her eyes then feigned excitement. "Hi boo!" We hugged for a second before pulling away. Emma didn't like me. Not because she knew about Michael and I but because she didn't want him to have any female friends due to her jealousy. We made small talk for a few minutes before I made a bogus excuse to leave. "I can't stand that bitch," I whispered to myself as I walked away with glass of champagne in hand.