Pushing boundaries (Pt 1)

Alena

Alena

Michael

Michael

Today was a nice and sunny day. Michael sat by the pool at his parents' home in Washington which was one of their many houses. His parents were both successful business people so they wanted to invest in as many properties as possible and had stakes in a handful of companies so that him and his siblings would be set for life. Michael had decided to have a pool party since it was getting hot after many months of cold. He invited a lot of people from his campus to come over and chill.

Alena was in her dorm room at the moment staring at her outfit. She really wanted to avoid looking like a whole bum. She didn't even know why she had been invited. Michael was one of the most popular niggas on campus and Alena was labelled as a nerd. She was a very introverted person so partying was replaced by her books. She'd been to a few parties but she spent most of her time in a corner away from everyone. She didn't isolate herself. She'd start off around everyone else but would somehow feel a force from the inside that pushed her to attach herself to the wall.

Being invited to this shook her to the core because every time she'd hear people talk about parties they'd been to but no one bothered to invite her. Her roommates tried to convince her to go but she knew that when they'd ditch her as soon as they linked up with their boyfriends so she'd be alone yet again. However, today she didn't have an excuse because all her exams were done so she couldn't hide behind her books. The fact that Michael had invited her in person rather than hearing it from others made it that much harder to decline.

She stared at the orange one piece on her slim body which had criss crossed drawstrings going from the top the middle of her stomach. Over it, she had a matching orange cropped jean jacket with a pair of denim shorts on her lower half. For a final touch, she placed some sunglasses on her eyes. Before she could dwell too much on how she looked, her door opened and one of her roommates peaked in.

 Before she could dwell too much on how she looked, her door opened and one of her roommates peaked in