Your First Kiss (pt 1)...

Jack-

It was simple but sweet. You were out at a restaurant. He saved up money to take you out. He leaned over the table and pecked you.

Davey-

You had been dating for some time and you decided it was time you did so you snuck out of the house and walked all the way to his house, knocked on his window. When he opened it. you kissed him.

Crutchie-

He walked you home even though he can barely walk and you thought that was sweet so you kissed him.

Race-

He actually won money at the races. (Thanks to you may I add.) He go so excited that he grabbed your face and kissed you.

Mush-

First date saying goodnight. Mush is a brave one.

Blink- Kid Blink is what would happen if you turned ADHD into a person so....

Post late night date you two were dancing and screwing around in the street. Somehow he ended up dangling out a ground floor window head first and you walked over and kissed him spiderman style.

Boots-

He kissed you on the cheek when you were 6. I'm counting that.

Les-

You were both 13 and he gave you a kitten sticker. That Absolute weirdoooo. You traded him a kiss for a sticker. Worth it.

Spot-

He was eating at the dinner where you worked. (And by eating I mean drinking water and loitering so he could talk to you while you worked.) He told you he wouldn't leave until he got a kiss on the cheek. When you went to kiss his cheek he turned his head.

Skittery-

It was really sweet. You were sitting out on a roof top people watching and laughing at the stupid things you 2 said. He leaned over and asked "Can I kiss you?"

Bumlets-

You 2 were watching your siblings together and playing ring around the rosey. (I know that's inaccurate to the time period just stay with me here.) You were both laying on the ground and it just felt right.