cheater pt 3🦋

yasmeen pov

i was in the locker room getting ready for my basketball game and from all the people talking and screaming in the gym I can tell there is gone be a lot of people already.

"come one yasmeen we having a talk" coach said as I sat next to a girl on the bench. he told us the plan and what we had to do and then we left to the room to the gym.

as I was walking there I was scanning the people and to my luck I seen mosey over there with all his little fans asking for a picture or trying to talk to me. while I was looking at him and looked at me back and he smiled but I just rolled my eyes and looked somewhere else.

the game finished and we won we got 98-86

while I was about to go to the locker room someone grabbed my hand, I looked back and it was mosey.

"can we talk?" he asked me.

"why"

"please?" he said.

"let me go change first" I told him and walked into the locker room.

after I finished changing I left the locker room and seen mosey standing outside my car.

"so what you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"everything was a mistake please understand me I never meant it to happen please forgive me" he said

"so you fucking an other bitch was a mistake? you knew you was doing it you wasn't drugged so you know you was putting your dick in her right?" I asked him

he didn't say nothing and just looked at me "what I thought so" I said getting in my car and driving off.

2 years later

i was siting on my boyfriend of one years lap in our living room while he played 2k.

that's my boyfriend leon. after that one day I drove off on mosey we never talked again and bitch guess what he's fucking dating that on girl he cheated on me with. when I found out me and Aaliyah started dying cus that bitch is bout ugly as a grandpas toe.

but this is my new life now.

———-

the ending was so disappointing I'm sorry but new chapter coming soon.