"i will love you forever and ever" 🦋.

yasmeen pov

"bitch lets go to the mall I need new shoes" Aaliyah said through my phone since we were on facetime.

"aright give me an hour to get ready" I replied and she said okay and I hung up to start getting ready.

i got up from my bed and walked over to my bathroom and as I was walking there I heard mosey yelling cus I guess he lost in his video game like always.

I got in my bathroom took all my clothes off and looked at my mirror.

"damn girl you thick as fuck" I said talking to my self looking at the mirror. I started twerking a little but then I stop cus I really need to start getting ready.

after I took my shower I got out put lotion all over my body and put on a simple outfit. a grey crop top with my black leggings and my all black vans.

i walked to my vanity and just did my eyebrows and put on lip gloss. as I was just putting on perfume Aaliyah texted me saying she's outside so I walked downstairs where mosey was.

"babe ima go to the mall with Aaliyah" I said standing up in front of him.

"okay mamas be safe and I'm probably gonna go to the studio with jay later" he replied standing up and hugging me.

"okay be safe" I said as I grabbed his chin and started kissing him which he depended the kiss and we started making out but Aaliyah had to ruin it by honking.

"okay babe I gotta go bye I love you" I said breaking the kiss and grabbed my purse.

"okay bye mamas I love you more" he replied as I closed the door. somehow I have a really bad feeling about something but I don't know what it is so ima just forget about it.

"hey bitchhh" Aaliyah said as I got in her car.

"hey girl" I replied and we talked and played music all the way to the mall.

we have been at the mall for over an hour or two now and we are just at shoe locker looking for a pair of shoes Aaliyah wants when a random number calls.

I usually don't answer random numbers but I had a feeling that I had to answer this one so I did and what I hear broke my heart.

"hello is this yasmeen nicole I'm speaking to?" she asked.

"yes this is her speaking what is the matter?" I replied.

"uhm lathan echols has been in a really bad car accident and is now at sunset hills hospital" she said. as soon as she said that I started crying.

"okay I'm on my way thank you" I replied and hung up.

Aaliyah saw me crying and quickly asked what happened as soon as I told her she dropped everything and quickly took me to her car to go to the hospital.

on our way there I just broke down crying and Aaliyah kept telling me everything was going to be fine but I just couldn't stop crying.

one we got there I quickly went up to the front office and asked her if I could see lathan echols and she told me I had to sit down since they are doing surgery on him right now.

I sat down in the waiting room with Aaliyah and all the band kids were there also with moseys family. we all waited for about two hours until a doctor came out.

"family for lathan echols?" he asked. and all of us stood up.

"what happened doctor?" his mother asked the doctor.

"right now lathan just got out of surgery and we did everything we could but we know he won't make it through the night" he said and as soon as he said that we all broke down crying.