a little date 🦋

yasmeen pov

so I was just siting in me & moseys bed when I heard someone opened the door. "hey mamas" mosey said walking in. "hi baby, what happened ?" I replied. "I wanna take you out somewhere special so can you get dressed up please?" he asked. "where we going?" I asked back. "somewhere special but dress up fancy please" he replied. "aright let me start getting ready" I said before getting up of the bed but mosey pulled me to his lap. "I love you mamas" he said kissing my neck. "I love you more but let me start getting ready or we gonna be late" I said.

 "I love you more but let me start getting ready or we gonna be late" I said

that's your fit

 that's mosey fit

that's mosey fit

"okay baby I'm ready" I said as I was walking out of the bathroom. "damn mamas your looking fine" he said while spinning me around . "okay let's go before we are late" I said laughing and grabbing my lil purse. "aright" he said holding my hand and taking me to the car.

when we got there the person up in the front said we had to wait a little because it was a little full so I decided to take a picture.

95,431 likes & 578 comments
llil.yas 🦋💞

"okay you can come and follow me so you can get your table" the girl infront told us. "here is your table is this table okay" she asked us pointing at the table. "yes it is" I replied. "okay perfect your waiter is going to come and ask you for your food any minute now" she said. "okay thank you" I replied making her walk
away. mosey pulled out my chair and I sat down and then he sat down.

"this restaurant is mad fancy" I said looking around. "yeah I choose it for you mama" he replied. "awh thank you baby" I said. "hi my name is jasmine and I am going to be your waiters today, any drinks you wanna start with?" she asked staring at mosey. "uh I'll get a water with ice please" I said and she nodded. "and for you handsome what would you want?" she asked mosey. who the fuck does she think she is calling my man handsome? like yes he fine asf but that's my nigga so she better pack off before she dies. "uh coke" he replied looking at me. "okay here's the menus and I will come back with your drinks soon" she said giving us our menu and walking away.

"she really called you handsome and acted like I wasn't just in front of her big headed ass" I said mad. "shawty chill she ugly she isn't a competition" he said. we were talking and the waiters came back with our drinks. "a water for the girl" she said giving me my water and I just gave her my fake smile. "and a coke for the handsome boy" she said bending down showing her boobs more giving mosey his coke. "and he has a girlfriend" I said and she just gave me a dirty look. "so what would you guys like to eat?" she asked and we ordered. "okay your food well be out shortly" she said walking away.

"and you wonder why females get on my nerves" I said making mosey laugh. about 20 minutes passed me and mosey were just talking and our food came and we ate, talked, payed for the food and walked out. "thank you for taking me out" I said holding moseys hand. "any thing for my gorgeous girlfriend" he said opening the car door for me. the whole ride home we were singing along to oldies songs.

"ugh I'm not even tired" I said sitting down on our couch taking my heels off. "you know what we could do" mosey said kissing my neck. one thing turn to an other, I think that was the best sex we ever had.

———————————————————————-

I'm sorry for taking forever to update but I finally did, I hope you enjoyed it !