pranks 🦋

yasmeen pov
"wassup baby's welcome back to another video, so today im gonna be pranking mosey making him think that I'm "cheating on him" while smiling and texting someone. so I'm gonna be texting my bestfriend and we gonna act like she's the boy I'm cheating mosey on so ima change her name to like "sexy with the heart emoji 😍" and she gonna be texting me like what boys text and yeah I'm gonna be smiling to make mosey mad so yeah let me set up the camera in the living and wait until mosey gets here from the studio!" you said while turning off the camera and laughing. you set up everything and you change your besties name to "sexy😍" and y'all start texting.

"hey baby" mosey said while walking in the house. "hi" I said while looking at my phone. he came to the couch and hugs me. "ew get off me you smell like weed" I said while laughing and he laughs too. he lays his head on my chest while I'm looking at my phone and smiling hella hard. "aye what you smiling at?" he said looking at me. "nun this funny picture I found." I said.

"let me see" he said. "I lost it." I said. "whatever" he said getting up to get a water bottle. "aye tomorrow I'm gonna have my L.A show" he said sitting next to me watching the t.v. "aright" I said still looking at my phone smiling. "bruh who the fuck are you texting making you smile hella hard for ?" he said staring to get mad.

"omg no one" I said. "who's that nigga ?" he said snatching my phone. "oh who's sexy?" he said reading the messages. "mosey give me my phone" I said trying to get it. "no who the fuck is this nigga?" he said yelling a little. "lathan give me my phone back." I said. "whatever bruh here's your shit" he said giving me my phone and going up stairs. "ahh you guys he's mad as fuck" I said while getting the camera and walking up stairs. "baby don't be mad" I said laughing walking through my room door. "bruh get the fuck away from me" he said looking mad buy sexy asf.

"it's a prank I wasn't texting a nigga it was Aaliyah the whole time I just changed her name." I said sitting on his lap. "fr?" he said laughing. "yeah, well you guys thanks for watching this video I got his ass good but like and subscribe and comment what other pranks I should do to him" I said to the camera laughing. "you wanna say some to them?" I said to mosey. "ima get your ass back" he said laughing. "okay y'all bye" i said laughing.

authors note: y'all I need things to write about 😭