Chapter 14: Maltacious

At the entrance of Maltacious, Admiral Smith, Sergeants Grant and Bolter as well as General McFarrison were waiting for the rest of the group. Queen Boudiccas and the rest of the fleet had to travel from the edge of the Englashica Empire towards the planet Londoshkisk; meanwhile in Maltacious the five men had a look around the empty city. They walked out of the towering buildings of the old and stumbled across an large but disused airbase, Smith looked at the large airfield with interest; General McFarrison turned and looked at Admiral Smith and then he began talking to him "What are you thinking Admiral?", Smith replied "I think this should be our main headquarters for all of our forces but there is one thing missing", Grant continued the conversation "what's that then", and Sergeant Bolter had the answer to the question "a port and I think I've found one" as he pointed to the west; the others look towards the west and saw an naval yard with its own shipyard which was very much intact for use.

All four men walked towards the port; just when Boudiccas entered the port with the rest of the United Galaxies fleet and the supplies for establishing a base within the city; Smith greeted Boudiccas "glad you'd made it with the supplies", Boudiccas replied "sorry we're late, we had to get some more supplies before we departed", Smith answered back just as the supply trucks entered the city "don't worry and good idea on getting more supplies"; the ships had docked and the supply trucks were being unloaded, now the construction of the militaristic city of Maltacious begins.