Chapter 8: The Great Armament

After seeing the Great Invasion, Captain Smith received a telegram from the Legendary Nations saying "you have been promoted to Admiral" Smith sent a telegram back saying "Thank you very much but we have no time to celebrate send everything to the planet Gamma Comas ASAP" once earth had received the telegram the LN sent out everything they had including three platoon leaders that have the Victoria Cross and those were Sergeant D 'weed' Bolter, Sergeant E 'high' Vaughanork and Sergeant J 'Red Bullet' Grant, between them all they have a kill streak of 549 the best kill streak in the army, and as well Supreme General Jimmy McFarrison is also going to Gamma Comas, he has a kill streak of 712 kills the best a general can have in his career.

Meanwhile at Gamma Comas their forces were getting ready for the war, Queen Boudiccas was also getting ready to fight, she'd put on her fighters uniform and went on-board QBS Buchan Ness; All they had to do now was wait for the reinforcements that will join them on the advancement to destroy the Grand Imperial Inter-Galactic Empire, only ten minutes later space teleports appeared from the east, it was the reinforcements from earth but then another space teleport appeared from the west, Shida shouted "Enemy Aircraft ninety degrees to starboard!" And these aircraft weren't any old fighters it was 616 Squadron from Zeta Pictoris, Admiral Smith was quick to act "ALL ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS TARGET THE ENEMY AIRCRAFT, LAUNCH ALL AIRCRAFT FROM CARRIERS, and ALL SHIPS FORM SINGLE LINE BATTLE FORMATION!" All 750 Anti-Aircraft guns sung to aim at Zeta Pictoris' FF-309's, fast and easy to manoeuvre, the engine used in these fighters is a Mercangles AMG 296 model the best Berlinyakan engine, and it's also a single seated fighter.

616 Squadron went on the attack but Admiral Smith's ships blocked their path and their Anti-Aircraft guns fired at the enemy aircraft while the Typhoons' took off to intercept Dom Hercules's Squadron.

The RAF too had three ace pilots: Marius Albator an ace pilot as well as squadron leader of squadron 550, Mariachi Tania ace pilot and squadron leader of 66 Squadron, and Kieran Smooth squadron leader of 230 Squadron as well as ace pilot; all three squadrons took off from the aircraft carriers HMS Oxford, Cornwall and Wellington these were the newly built aircraft carriers which are Super carriers, they can hold up to 200 aircraft ranging from fighters to heavy bombers, they have 3 flight decks which makes it quicker to launch aircraft than from a single flight deck.

Within five minutes the Typhoons were in the air and on course to intercept Dom Hercules's squadron. The three squadrons quickly intercepted the enemy aircraft to only shoot down half of the 300 enemy aircraft in the squadron, the Anti-Aircraft fire was helping quite well only 10 enemy fighters were shot down by ships leaving only 140 enemy fighters which were still zooming towards Admiral Smith's defensive ships which were still firing AA flak at Dom Hercules's squadron, the Typhoons came back to strike the enemy this time from the flank and in one strike they shot down 100 fighters leaving only 40 enemy fighters for Admiral Smith's ships five of them battleships, 3 battlecruiser, 4 cruisers, and 10 destroyers all of them continues firing at the enemy fighters, HMS Powerhouse a destroyer shot down 8, HMS Wallingford cruiser shot down 10 and HMS Liberator shot down 10 leaving only 12; Ace pilot Kieran and his squadron dived down to take the remaining 12 fighters they shot down half a dozen leaving 6 but within amazement an Anti-Aircraft shot put a whole through the left wing of Dom Hercules's jet fighter that shot came from HMS Wilding a battlecruiser, Admiral Smith was astounded "SEND A TELEGRAM TO THE GUNNER WHO SHOT AT THE LEADING AIRCRAFT SAYING GREAT SHOT" Dom Hercules had to retreat with his remaining 6 aircraft he wasn't pleased "All fighter retreat to the invasion fleet" the result of the battle was Admiral Smith 1, Zeta Pictoris 0.