Chapter 19: We're Dropping Out

The date was 28th February 2620, the six month training program was almost complete; Admiral Smith had found out that the Englashicas had giant artillery guns which were located 50 miles away from Maltacious; the gun barrel can reach up to 552 feet in height, with an elevation of 88 degrees; the length of the gun was a astonishing 863 feet long.

Meanwhile on Zator, Dolan Litmah was disciplining both General Schnitzel and Dom Hercules, about the remarks and fighting" I CANNOT BELIEVE THE ATTITUDE THAT I HAVE JUST SEEN, THE PAIR OF YOU ARE MEN NOT CHILDREN... I AM DISGUSTED"; Hercules tried to apologies "I'm very sorry great one...", "THERE IS NO POINT IN TRYING TO SAY 'sorry' YOU'VE ALREADY WASTED YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PROVE YOURSELF; BUT YET YOU HAVEN'T A BATTLE, THEREFORE I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DEMOTE YOU TO THE RANK OF..." Hercules's worst nightmare was about to come true, as Dolan demoted him to "CORPORAL, AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER YOU'RE NOT TO RANK UP... EVER", Dolan left and Hercules had gone from Squadron leader to corporal in a matter of minutes.

Meanwhile at The Tommy, all the leaders from the United Galaxies held a meeting, which would decide the date of the Grand Advancement; they all talked for two hours until a decision was made "We leave on the 8th March at 0830 hours... Are we agreed with each other" said Admiral Smith; everyone else nodded; it was on.

Three days later, the men and women of the armed forces were being briefed on what will happen on the day "On the 8th March, at 0830 hours we will be departing from Maltacious; we will advance towards the Polandika sector; one we're in we will be splitting into groups of three. Me, Boudiccas, and King Maximus will go to the heart of the sector; Zator; while the other three: Pollande, Bismah Sluder, and President Dupont will travel towards the outer planets of the sector, leaving only Sonia Rakowsky, and Prince Dende & Princess Chi-Chi to form a defensive perimeter around Zator" then Admiral Smith was interrupted by Prince Dende of Shondara "unfortunately we wont be taking part", "why?" asked Smith, "because Shondara has fallen into a civil war between my parents; so we're dropping out of the war" answered Chi-Chi. "Fair enough, you better get going... your people will need you" said Smith, as Dende and Chi-Chi left and headed back to Shondara; it was a striking blow for the assault; "the plan stays the same everyone... DISMISSED!" Admiral Smith ended the briefing.