Chapter 15

Natsu POV:

I stare at Lucy as she suddenly goes limp, her eyes go cloudy and she just simply stares. Like she's gone...

"What did you do to her!" I snarl trying to ignore the pain in my back from the sword.

"I always knew that she would never love me, her feelings for you ran too deep. So I did what any scientist would do, I used her just like all the other SAO players! And now, she is mine." He says with a smirk. "And the pain hurts doesn't it, I'll increase the pain slowly to give you something to look forward to."

He walks over to me and then grabs my hair, pulling me up so I'm looking into his eyes. "Oh and by the way, when it reaches level three it will start to affect your body in the real world. Imagine how sad Lucy would be, to see you as a living corpse." He snarls letting me go.

He then walks back over to Lucy and begins to rub his hands on her waist, moving higher slowly. But that's when I notice something. Lucy is crying...

Small tears make their way down her cheeks as her eyes continue to have the distant look in them, he's trying to controll her but Lucy is trying to fight back.

"Once I'm done here, I think I'm going to pay a visit to our dear Titania in the real world. Now that she's under my controll, it will be far too easy to make her mine. I mean she's beautiful here, but IRL....she's something else." Sugo said pressing his lips onto Lucys.

"Keep your hands off Lucy!" I yell feeling my flames surround me.

Pushing up as hard as I can I begin to fight atainst the sword, the pain is terrible but I continue to fight until I'm standing. Kirito notices what I'm doing and copies me, so does Asuna. And soon the three of us are standing, pulling the sword from my back I stare at Sugo, my eyes hard.

"Lucy is still fighting, so I'm not going to stop." I say darkly. "I'm bringing Lucy home no matter what!"

Kirito then drops to his knees, like the gravity magic is becoming too much for him. But then I notice he has a dazed look in his eyes, don't tell me he got Kirito too!

"Leave him alone!" Asuna cries seeing the look on Kirito's face.

"I'm not doing anything to him." Sugo says annoyed.

Kirito then begins to stand up again, a new fire seeming to build inside him. Struggling he pushes up and then stares at Sugo, with a look that could rival even Erza. Luckily for her she logged out when we reached Lucy in her cage, thinking that we would follow her quickly. Boy were we wrong.

"Your attacks are weak..the blades in SAO hit way harder!" He yells and then stands tall, dropping his sword he stares at Sugo.

"Guess I still have some bugs to fix." Sugo says as he swings his fist at Kirito, who catches it in his hand.

"System log in, ID Heathcliff." Kirito says and then some type of controll system surrounds him, Asuna's eyes widen in shock and even Lucy looks a little shocked.

"What the..!" Sugo exclaims stepping back. "Who's ID are you using!" He demands.

"System command, enable administrator privileges. Set ID Oberon to level one." Kirito says and then a warning symbol appears in front of Sugo.

"What! An ID that outranks mine!" He yells.

"Release gravity magic." Kirito says and I feel a weight being lifted off me.

"This is impossible! I am this world's GOD!" Sugo yells angrilly.

"I don't think so." Kirito says with a smirk. "You stole everything in this world, even it's people. Your nothing but a king of thieves, sitting alone on your stolen throne!"