8 › hurt.

" of course I didn't tell Jimin about it , what makes you think i will tell him about what happened to that night , it was disgusting." Taehyung lied , avoiding the gaze that the other male was giving to him.

" disgusting? You seemed to enjoy my touches last night Taehyung." Jeongguk says , smirking at the reaction of the younger male.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he walk passed the older male , ignoring what he just said. As soon as he was about to head upstairs he felt a harsh grip on his wrist , making him hissed in the sudden grip turning to the older , glaring.

" what the fuck Jeongguk? Let me go ." The younger male demanded , yanking his hand away only to make the grip on his wrist tighter if its possible.

" I am not sure from what you answered , are you lying to me?" Jeongguk asks , eyes never leaving Taehyung who is squirming in the pain he's feeling on his arm.

" I told you i am telling the truth." Taehyung sternly says , trying to push Jeongguk's hand away.

The older male chuckled lightly and push the younger into the wall , pinning him. " you're lying , i can tell it." Jeongguk gritted his teeth.

Taehyung glared at the other male once again , shaking his head. " what makes you think that i am lying to you fucker. I am telling the truth." He gritted his teeth.

Jeongguk stares at the younger for a while then presses his lips on to the other male forcefully. It makes the younger widened his eyes in shock as he tried the push Jeongguk away only to be stop as the male grabbed both of his hands .

Taehyung felt himself weakening at the kiss he's sharing with Jeongguk , hating how his body seems to respond on the older male's touches . Jeongguk continues to trail kisses down to his neck and then kiss , suck the skin rather harsh making the younger male gasped in the pain , closing his eyes tightly.

Jeongguk let his other hand wander until it landed on Taehyung's bottom , squeezing it lightly. The older male still continues to left hickeys on the other's neck , it was hurting Taehyung since he was sucking on it harshly,  it made Taehyung sobbed at the feeling.

"J-jeongguk please s-stop." Taehyung pleaded , grasping on the other's shirt , tugging on it. Sobbing slightly.

Jeongguk heard the plea of the younger male , stopping from what he was just doing now , staring at the male only to find him crying and trembling slightly. His eyes widened when he stares on Taehyung's neck , only to find some of the hickeys he gave was bleeding. He felt guilty for hurting the boy .

Taehyung was still sobbing as he opened his eyes only to find the other male staring at him with guilt evident on his eyes. He sniffled , managing to gave a death stare to the man.

Jeongguk carefully touches Taehyung's neck that results from the other to hissed in pain because of the pressure of Jeongguk's fingers as he touched the hickeys.

" i hate you." The younger muttered , glaring at Jeongguk as he push the male away. He headed upstairs going to his room and slammed the door harshly.

It made Jeongguk flinched , staring at the closed door of his son's room , heaving a deep sigh. He fucked up.

--------------------

As soon as i got inside,  i lay down to my bed and cried into the pillow , sobbing. Why the fuck he does that to me?

It took me hours to calm down , i can feel my eyes its puffy now due to crying for hours . I opened my drawer to get the first aid kit to treat the hickeys or should i say wounded hickeys he gave to me .

That piece of shit , why am i even attracted to that guy , he's a monster.  I hate him.

Yes , i was lying earlier but only to make him not to get apeshit about it. Of course if i tell the truth he would threathen Jimin or worse they could've get into fight . I don't want that to happen.

From what he just behaved to me earlier wasn't really i expected , i though he'll just get mad or yelled at me but he sexually harassed me again. It's making me scared.

And yet my body seemed to like being touched by him.

It's confusing me very much , i just hope this won't go any further and this has to be stop before mom find out about this.

------------------------

I fucking hurt him.

Jeongguk thought , groaning in frustration as he messed up his own hair , clearly hating himself from what happened a while ago.

He was sitting on his own bed , staring down at the carpeted floor , frustrated. He just hurt his soon to be son. The only purpose why he decided to live with them , is to be close to Taehyung but he only did the worse. The kid is probably traumatised from what happened.

Jeongguk is fully aware what is happening and that he was clearly cheating.

"I know what i am doing , it is an act of cheating and to worse it all , I'm doing it on her son. What the fuck Jeon." Jeongguk says , slapping himself.

I must stop this before it gets worse.

" I should apologize first and then we will have a serious talk , if he will let me talk to him. Taehyung hates me now." Jeongguk muttered,  eyes sadly staring down the floor.

" i wanted to follow after him after he pushed me , but i think its best to give him a little space for a while, to think of what happened , to calm him down. " he sighed , plopping down on the bed.

"I will try to talk to him tomorrow." He says , closing his eyes only to find himself drifting to sleep afterwards.

I hope he'll forgive me.

-----------------------------

One week had passed since that incident happened but none of them still talks about it.

Its itching the older male to talk to Taehyung but the latter was good at avoiding him in all cost , it addens to his frustrations. But Jeongguk doesn't give up very easily,  he is determined to talk to the younger , no matter what it takes.

As for Taehyung , he was glad that his avoidance to see or talk to Jeongguk is successful, he is aware that Jeongguk wants to talk to him but still he ignores him every time they crossed paths in the kitchen,  living room or even outside of the house.

He locks himself to his room he will only go outside when he wants to eat something or when using the bathroom. Today isn't seem like the other day where he gets to avoid the older man successfully.

As soon as he get to the kitchen , he frowns when he saw the other sitting on the chair , their eyes meeting for a second to which Taehyung break as he look away to stare at the fridge since he wants to eat and will get something on the fridge.

He walk passed by Jeongguk only to feel the familiar grip on his arm but this time it wasn't tight , its just a normal grip of a person, it made him stop as he looked up to stare at the older who was clearing his throat.

" Taehyung. " Jeongguk called out , hoping the other will give him a chance today for them to have a talk.

The other hummed , his face blank staring at Jeongguk with emotionless eyes.

" can we talk?" The other male ask.

------------------

Yeah i know its shitty , the original chapter was deleted by fucking wattpad , so i had to change it a little.

And no , they will not stop lol.