12 › back.

Jimin stared at his friend, disbelief and anger evident in his expression. Somehow, he didn't even know what to say to Taehyung anymore.

" Out of all the advices and scoldings I gave to you Tae, did you ever listen?" Jimin questions, staring at the younger male in front of him who's currently looking down in shame.

" I-i really am sorry, I do listen Jimin but somehow I let my emotion run! I-I really do love him! I know it's wrong and it's basically cheating-"

"Then why are you being so dumb for?! You do know it's cheating and yet you continue to let your stupid attraction rule you!".

Taehyung was startled by the sudden outburst of his friend, eyes immediately lock to him. Jimin was brimming with anger, his ears somehow turning a bit red. Eyebrows narrowed as he maintain eye contact with Taehyung.

" I can't blame you for having feelings, at the end of the day you're still a human who is capable of feeling and having emotions but Taehyung, not at all times you could let your emotions win over you."

" You're really being so stupid right now."

Jimin's right. Taehyung's inner thought agreeing with the statement. The latter once again looks down in shame, fiddling with his fingers. Eyes glistened with unshed tears. Stupid.

" Why aren't you saying anything?". Jimin asked, the tone of his voice still brimming with irritation and anger .

What am I going to say when all of you said was right?

" For fuck's sake Taehyung, what am I here for? Watch you cry over to that guy who's making a right decision for not letting your affair to happen?? Watch you moon over to your stupid stepdad? Watch you get stupid and make dumb decisions that you'll regret? What am I here for huh, Kim Taehyung?? Why do you only call me just to see you having regrets for the stupid fucking decisions you made yourself?"

Taehyung couldn't handle his tears anymore as he finally cries, sobbing as he grips on his own thighs. His friend who stood up while angrily yelling at him stares at him breaking down. His sobs echoed around the empty house, his heart hurting but all of his statement were right.

Stupid self.

Jimin who couldn't resist being angry to his friend sighs, he went beside Taehyung and wraps his arm around him. Hugging him, he lets his friend rest his head on his collar as he wept uncontrollably. Eyes also stinging but he tried to control his emotion, he rubs his friend's back trying to comfort him, feeling a little guilty for being angry with him but he needed to say those since Taehyung never really learn from his mistakes. He do love his friend so much and he really can't afford to see him get wrecked by an asshole of a stepdad.

Taehyung cries and cries until he couldn't that day; he badly needed to vent out all of the confusion and pain he's experiencing, after the intense crying session. Hiccuping, he was still in his friend's embrace, face burrowing on Jimin's neck as he sniffles, trying to calm himself down.

-----------------------

The silence after their argument somehow brought comfort to the both of them aside from the back rubbing and head pats Jimin offered to Taehyung, they both sat still in couch. Still in each other's embrace, Jimin decided to break the deafening silence.

" I'm sorry." He blurted out.

Taehyung stared at his friend, dumbfounded and let out a huff, " don't be, I needed that yelling."

Jimin snorts.

" Don't be like that, you know you have the right to defend yourself but you didn't do it instead let me angry lectured you."