"Losing her father, twice"

Start from the beginning

V: Do you wanna go back? I can't see you two love birds away, uske pyaar main tadap rahi ho tum.

I: Very funny, tadap toh rahi hun, lekin I promised myself to leave her alone for today. Aur waise bhi kal toh milna hi hai usse. Abh bhookh lagi hai aur dekho tumhari baaton ke chakkar main shaam hogayi.

V: Oh madam, tumhari bhookh pe toh mera dhyaan hi nahi gaya, but I have already planned for dinner, lekin usme time hai. Toh abh tumhe divert karna padega bhookh se.

I: Karna toh padega, nahi toh tumhe khaa jaungiii.

V:Khaa lo mujhe sherniiiii, okay lekin abhi ke liye main tumhe coffee banake deta hun, then you can wait for dinner.

I: Sirf tumhare liye, sirf tumhare liye, coffee se kaam chalaungi main. AUR YEH KYA BAAT HUI, YEH KAPDE PEHENKE NAHI JAUNGI MAIN DINNER PE.

V: Mujhe pata tha yeh aane wala hai, so I have decided ki hum shopping pe jayenge and you can buy whatever you like.

I: Tu mera boyfriend hai kya re? Mere itni achi planning toh maine bhi nahi ki kabhi.

V: Pati toh banaya nahi tune, abh isse hi kaam chalana padega. *winking*

I: Chidak le jale pe namak, aur bhi chidak le. Jitna mann kare utna chidak le.

He started smiling at her, while she moved closer to him, sitting on his lap,both  his hands entwined at the back of her waist. Her forehead meeting his, and she said, " But Vikram, genuinely I'm so thankful for you, to you, I have been so rude to you from the beginning, I have hurt you so much, lekin tune mujhe kabhi akela nahi choda, tu nahi hota toh mera kya hota. Thank you. "

V: Bas kar pagli, Rulayegi kyaaaa. Chalo na we have to go shopping. Main coffee banake aaya.

And he went away,hiding his tears but atlast they made their way in the kitchen.

They reached the mall and she straightaway made her way to the store full of Indian dresses, and she found nothing to wear even after half-an-hour. Vikram nudged her. She replied, "Kuch samaj nahi aaraha "

V: What is the purpose of buying a dress tho?

I:Dinner date with my long lost boyfriend.

V: Haan toh uss boyfriend ki shaadi nahi hai, it's a date, you gotta wear something to impress him.

I: BUT........

Before she could say anything else, he pulled her out of the store and took her to another store. And there, the first dress she saw was a short black dress, it was like she fell in love with that dress, but she moved ahead.

V: Ish,you love that dress, what's it with you?

I: I know, but it's been so long, that dress makes me feel like a girl, and the perfect bahu inside me isn't ready for that.

V: That's a whatever kinda logic.

He took his hand, the dress in his another hand, went to the changing room and pushed her inside softly and gave her dress.

V: I want you out in that dress in 5 minutes or else I'm gonna come inside.

After 5 minutes,she opened the door a little, and peaked out to call Vikram.

I: Come inside, I need help.

V: No, main din dahade apni izzat nahi lutwana chahta.

I: Tumhari izzat ki toh, I'm having problem with the chain naaaa. Please come naaaa.

He went inside and there she stands in that black dress, he couldn't stop staring her.

I: Taadna band karo, aur kaam karo.

She turned her back to him, he turned her chain up, she looked at him in the mirror and this reminded her of Raman and how her blouse was stuck and Raman helped her out. She was lost in her memories, when Vikram tapped her neck to bring her back.

V: Chalen?

I: Tum chalo, I'll be there in a minute.

V: Okay, I'll be on the billing counter.

He left her alone, before she could go back in her memories again, she pushed herself out of the changing room with all of her belongings.

      - to be continued -